• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

man that is a fucking reference.

Which one?

Okay, Karol is a hell of a lot better as a Token Child character compared to Anise...who was just the worst all the time.

Plus Rita was pretty funny, even if she didn't make any connections to people other than Estelle.

Anise was alright. Better than fucking Karol, who singlehandedly made me not want to play that game.

Rita was okay, I guess, but she had no development and Kirito kept sticking his head into her possible lesbian development.

360pages

Which one?

Anise was alright. Better than fucking Karol, who singlehandedly made me not want to play that game.

Rita was okay, I guess, but she had no development and Kirito kept sticking his head into her possible lesbian development.

No Anise is not alright, considering the development with her character. How she treated Luke and how everyone swept it under the rug saying. (LOL not her fault)

To be fair, Yuri doesn't cry and get people killed while saying fuck everyone else but him and his Waifu.

And that Yuri actually makes mistakes while trying to find himself and whats right. He is a fucking vigilante during part of the game.

Everyone in the Tales fandom loves Yuri.

The characters in Vesperia that suck are Rita (Who is just Marie from P4G) and Karol (token kid character).

Pretty much the token kid/loli characters in Tales games are the worst

No Anise is not alright, considering the development with her character. How she treated Luke and how everyone swept it under the rug saying. (LOL not her fault)

BETTER THAN THIS LITTLE FUCK
tumblr_lxpfa2bm1o1qbp7fjo1_r5_500.gif

360pages

And that Yuri actually makes mistakes while trying to find himself and whats right. He is a fucking vigilante during part of the game.

Everyone in the Tales fandom loves Yuri.

The characters in Vesperia that suck are Rita (Who is just Marie from P4G) and Karol (token kid character).

Pretty much the token kid/loli characters in Tales games are the worst

Genis and Presea from Symphonia are alright. Though the former had the nice plus of being best friends with Lloyd. I am always a stickler for best Friend Characters.

I managed to my lessons. As soon as I came back I fell on my bed and slept for 6 hours.

Was the Hotline Miami playthrough a full one or just a two parter one off kind of thing?

I mean, what is wrong with Carol? I mean he is a coward at the start. But he is a 12-13 year old kid who's guild ditched him. I actually really like his character growth though the game.

He's the most annoying JRPG character of all time. I say that with no exaggeration or humor. Fuck him.

Vesperia has the second best Tales Waifu

Not even close. She's a shitty reskin of Sheena.

croten

People who should be pitied.

They should have kept his initial design that didn't make him look so much like a goddamn child who is suppose to be a Teenager.

That's a Kirito who could have been worthy of being a Protagonist.

Kirito was 14 at the start. Plus a better design wouldn't have saved the atrocious character.

Ilvocare

CURTAIN CALL

WHAT THE FUCK

-Europe advertised free DLC songs:
1. Birds in the Sky, Fish in the River (LIVE A LIVE)
2. Shadowlord (Nier)

-What NA got as free DLC this week instead:
1. Struggle to the Death (Final Fantasy Legend II)
2. Devil Lord Confrontation II (Romancing SaGa 3)

Good songs but they aren't fucking Shadowlord.

I want to yell "SHIT DAMN" at the top of my lungs right now...

360pages

He's the most annoying JRPG character of all time. I say that with no exaggeration or humor. Fuck him.

Not even close. She's a shitty reskin of Sheena.

Judith is actually the exact opposite of Sheena considering Sheena is actually pretty awkward.

Though Judith was pretty much a Yuri with boobs, so if you didn't like Yuri...

CURTAIN CALL

WHAT THE FUCK

2. Shadowlord (Nier)

I bought shadowlord when it first came out

360pages

CURTAIN CALL

WHAT THE FUCK

2. Shadowlord (Nier)

This reminds me, you fuckers need to play LIVE A LIVE.

Top Bottom