• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Welp i finished jenny death. Fucking sucks that they're at their damn peak and they decide to stop making music. RIP in peace death grips can't wait for my CD

I mean, it's not all bad for me, at least now I won't have to listen to my friend sing the same Avenged Sevenfold songs over and over.

But can't you help me as I'm starting to burn tho?

I grew up listening to that shit, I have a soft spot for them even as they morph into 90s Metallica
Everybody is losing their collective minds over this Kojima thing.

Yeah, gaming side is going nuts.

I don't even mind some of their songs, but you can only hear someone sing Bat Country in a monotone voice so many times before you start to question the quality.
If you gonna play vocals with me, you gotta put some effort into it. You better falsetto Painkiller, or you sit in the time out corner.
I was kidding. I'm not going to play some Korean RPG for a Tsundere.

demidar

I wonder what's gonna happen to Silent Hills.

But Kojipro leaving is a big deal. Seems like Konami has been screwing the pooch.

If you gonna play vocals with me, you gotta put some effort into it. You better falsetto Painkiller, or you sit in the time out corner.

That's how I play. Because of that I end up with horrible scores, but it's better than just slightly altering your tone to beat songs.

Better game is Def Jam Rapstar anyway. I pull out Good Day and wreck the house.

Fun-Story: My best friend and I once got invited to a party, which was actually an intimate gathering of close friends that we weren't part of, we brought Def Jam Rapstar and sang Soulja Boy's Turn My Swag On three times in a row until they politely asked us to leave.

That's how I play. Because of that I end up with horrible scores, but it's better than just slightly altering your tone to beat songs.

Better game is Def Jam Rapstar anyway. I pull out Good Day and wreck the house.

Fun-Story: My best friend and I once got invited to a party, which was actually an intimate gathering of close friends that we weren't part of, we brought Def Jam Rapstar and sang Soulja Boy's Turn My Swag On three times in a row until they politely asked us to leave.
HOP UP OUT DA BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

iMvNyvOIqYM0t.png

Fuck. This shit's unreal. I wonder what's going to happen to Silent Hills? And what will they do after they leave?

The deal was between Konami and Del Toro. No Kojima.

Game is still coming out. Kojima just won't be part of the finished product. Maybe. Konami could still cancel it, but I sorta doubt that.

Game is still coming out. Kojima just won't be part of the finished product. Maybe. Konami could still cancel it, but I sorta doubt that.

I would really love it if Del Toro and Norman Reedus walk away because of Kojima.

Very unlikely though.

I guess we'll see. I'm honestly not as hyped now for it. Maybe i'm being irrational, but with Kojima leaving, I don't care as much.

Top Bottom