• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

360pages

I just realized that the DBZ RPG Attack of the Sayians is pretty much just Paper Mario/ Super Star Saga with a DBZ skin slapped on it...and it's amazing

The best thing to come out of Kojima leaving Konami would be him wandering across Japan like a game developing Kenshiro, helping studios make games that see success outside of mobile gaming and in the West.

I had the Wii versions, so I never had that "problem"

No way, you guys had the best option.
Rock-Band-Country-Track-Pack-Ntsc-Front-Cover-48531.jpg

Squishy3

The best thing to come out of Kojima leaving Konami would be him wandering across Japan like a game developing Kenshiro, helping studios make games that see success outside of mobile gaming and in the West.
After Mikami left Capcom he got to make Vanquish. Will Kojima make a completely original title with Platinum? FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON THE NEO

Ilvocare

OH MY GOD

SHADOWLORD

THE PLACE THE SONG TAKES PLACE IN IN CURTAIN CALL

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS

I did not know DLC also provided place-specific locales to perform the song in!

I finally was able to pick up my copy of Type 0 from Gamestop. I won't be able to download the 15 demo, as my neighbor's wifi signal isn't strong enough, but I still have Type 0. I have heard a lot of good things, so i'm excited.

Top Bottom