• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

(Potentially)The Last Hideo Kojima Game Ever isn't valuable?

I never said ANYTHING about Konami cancelling. I believe that game will become super valuable and rare on sentimentality alone.

Metal gear is one the most popular video game franchises out there. Mgs5 is not gonna hold more then a 60 dollar value

(Potentially)The Last Hideo Kojima Game Ever isn't valuable?

I never said ANYTHING about Konami cancelling. I believe that game will become super valuable and rare on sentimentality alone.

I don't think this will be the case. Everyone is pushing this game really hard, there is going to be millions of copies of it floating around as well as it existing digitally on consoles and more importantly PC.

In actual monetary value? not really.

Metal gear is one the most popular video game franchises out there. Mgs5 is not gonna hold more then a 60 dollar value

I don't think this will be the case. Everyone is pushing this game really hard, there is going to be millions of copies of it floating around as well as it existing digitally on consoles and more importantly PC.

Wishful thinking I guess.

mike0dude

there's always the possibility tho

Platinum-Games-Kamiya-and-Kojima.jpg
#believe

I don’t want to give away any more information so as to not spoil any major surprises or spoilers for you. But I do have one cool piece of news for those of you who have an official PlayStation headset. You will be able to upload a custom Bloodborne audio mode, tuned specifically to bring the unique world of Yharnam to life, to your headset through the PlayStation 4 headset app.

tumblr_inline_mv7fyiI8tA1qclsjy.jpg

360pages

Croten and I just spent 45 minutes on a single fight in Divinity and somehow, against all odds, made it out alive. Croten went "this game man..", probably stating how he's enjoying it and I thought to myself "oh man, that was sick.".

And then the game crashed.

10/10. Thanks game.

It sounds like me and every single online Parallel quest I Xenverse.

Top Bottom