• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

It's fine... Rejoice because Zero's Escape 3 might be a thing!

9djL1RO.gif

360pages

Yeah ok, that can suck the joy out of it. Any idea why your connection might be unstable? Cable damage?

Only for the PS3, it's probably because I'm using wireless, though it works all the time with my computer and 3DS. So it's probably the PS3 just having a really crummy Wi-Fi receiver.

Ah, you finally finished it. Nice. What did you think?

Of the game in general? Pretty great, though I like IS more.

Of the ending?
It's slightly depressing, and I don't really fulfilled but not disappointed either? It makes sense, and it's a positive dark for a lack of any kind of term for this.

Also did we bet which one of us would finish EP or IS before the other? Or did you just say "inb4"? I can't remember

Of the game in general? Pretty great, though I like IS more.

Of the ending?
It's slightly depressing, and I don't really fulfilled but not disappointed either? It makes sense, and it's a positive dark for a lack of any kind of term for this.

Also did we bet which one of us would finish EP or IS before the other? Or did you just say "inb4"? I can't remember

I see. I think I like EP more even though the game was kind of bs at some points. Also, we did not make a bet.

Damn I've always wanted to get into Armored Core. Because badass mechs. I was gonna get Verdict Day, but then I didn't...

I WANT A MECH GAME.

Okingjrr

Would it be bad if I got a job at either Ubisoft or Quantic Dream?
Not saying that I'm currently sending my CV because I live in Paris or anything.
Just looking at job offerings

Damn I've always wanted to get into Armored Core. Because badass mechs. I was gonna get Verdict Day, but then I didn't...

I WANT A MECH GAME.

If there's a couple of us to play habitually, we can help one another Git gud.

Considering the inexpensive price of the game, I don't mind.

I see. I think I like EP more even though the game was kind of bs at some points. Also, we did not make a bet.

Ah alright, guess it was the second thing then. Boy was it, there were like 3-4 bosses where I was like "NO, FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR SHIT THAT'S NOT RIGHT" Especially
the final boss with it's goddamn RNG attack fuckery. I got so lucky on the last run.

Man P3/4 is going to feel weird now.

Not saying that I'm currently sending my CV because I live in Paris or anything.

oh course not. I may not like Cage or some of Ubisoft's business practices but both of them are highly regarded companies and I'm sure both would offer very valuable experiences.

No? That'd be fucking amazing. Its not like you're the one writing the games or forcing the microtransactions. That'd be pretty awesome to land a job at either.

Top Bottom