• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Ilvocare

Hey guys, back from finishing Chapter 24 in Awakening. Is there a world record for slowest playthrough of a game ever, by any chance?

Also I seriously wonder if it's worth re-buying all the PS2 SMT games I bought back when I had my SMT-rush.

It didn't end well.

Oh man my shameful junior days! Stop looking! Its so embarassing...

original.gif

Hey guys, back from finishing Chapter 24 in Awakening. Is there a world record for slowest playthrough of a game ever, by any chance?

Also I seriously wonder if it's worth re-buying all the PS2 SMT games I bought back when I had my SMT-rush.

It didn't end well.
Yeah do it. Its all pretty cheap Maybe don't get DDS tho

semisonic

Banned

It didn't end well.

Dude it's all worth it just for Id Purpose
because you already passed hidden best song don't speak her name and because conquest gets played too much
Believe. It will be beautiful.
Who did you pair for chrom and robin?

Ilvocare

Dude it's all worth it just for Id Purpose
because you already passed hidden best song don't speak her name and because conquest gets played too much
Believe. It will be beautiful.
Who did you pair for chrom and robin?

It baffles me that such a song had frontline representation in Smash 4, since it's the mother of all spoilers.
Conquest only plays too much if you let it play too much, just change the music during stock battles.

Chrom ended up with Sumia, I aimed straight for Panne.

It baffles me that such a song had frontline representation in Smash 4, since it's the mother of all spoilers.
Conquest only plays too much if you let it play too much, just change the music during stock battles.

Panne? Okay. Better than nowi at least.

semisonic

Banned

Id purpose was so fucking good I'd be mad it wasn't in. I don't think Don't Speak Her Name was in, though I love it just as much or even more. The title isn't a spoiler like fucking
Jerghinga-Planet Destruction Form
(also in smash) was, but hey.

Ilvocare

Well I mean at least a few of us(including me) are trained musicians. I dunno how much I know about vocals, but I'm sure that if we all bump heads long enough we'll figure it out.

The last thing you want to do is to oversell the potential of this thread. Not to mention I really feel like comparing pitch training between the voice and instruments is like several leagues apart from each other.

semisonic

Banned

My first one was tiki because I was testing various s. links, and then I saw a manakete who wasn't nowi and was sold.
It was okay, not great.
I've also had lucina runs, weird ass runs where I wait for
Gangrel, Wallhart, and that weird dark flier whose kind of your sister I guess.
I plan to restart to go my optimum stats route I've discussed before, with donnel and nowi fathering Nah, who marries Avatar for stronkest Morrigan there ever was.
Seriously, Manaketes kick so much ass.

Id purpose was so fucking good I'd be mad it wasn't in. I don't think Don't Speak Her Name was in, though I love it just as much or even more. The title isn't a spoiler like fucking
Jerghinga-Planet Destruction Form
(also in smash) was, but hey.
My favorite track in the game is the piano track that plays in the midmire i want to say. It's the rainy level
right after when emmeryn kills herself.
I adore that song, but i can't fint it anywhere.

semisonic

Banned
The last thing you want to do is to oversell the potential of this thread. Not to mention I really feel like comparing pitch training between the voice and instruments is like several leagues apart from each other.

Ehhhhh. I've hung around enough chorus kids I can probably ballpark it.
And I'm not overselling anyone but myself.
I'm just hoping that we have somebody who's a cool guy like dat.

Ilvocare

I don't need to justify myself. And if I did, said justification would not partially have been along the lines of "I want to see what happens to the race of my child".

Also I've Streetpassed no less than four separate teams that had a Morgan with yellow-greenish hair. Some people truly are shameless.

My first one was tiki because I was testing various s. links, and then I saw a manakete who wasn't nowi and was sold.
It was okay, not great.
I've also had lucina runs, weird ass runs where I wait for
Gangrel, Wallhart, and that weird dark flier whose kind of your sister I guess.
I plan to restart to go my optimum stats route I've discussed before, with donnel and nowi fathering Nah, who marries Avatar for stronkest Morrigan there ever was.
Seriously, Manaketes kick so much ass.
I've gotten with all the boys so far and like half the girls. That's really not a great idea, cause now I can't play it and have any fun anymore unless I do an apotheosis run.

And yeah, manakete kids are so damn good.

Squishy3

Matt is creaming his pants right now.

https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-O...b0-42cb-b790-2e1bee90d628#bundleWidgetWrapper

Xbox said:
Kombat Pack grants early access to 4 new playable characters and skin packs. Stalk and slash your opponents as Horror Icon Jason Voorhees, or play as Predator, the Ultimate Hunter. Two Klassic Mortal Kombat characters complete the offer. Each playable character comes with a themed skin pack including three new skins for select characters. Also includes The Samurai Pack available on April 14th2015.

semisonic

Banned
I've gotten with all the boys so far and like half the girls. That's really not a great idea, cause now I can't play it and have any fun anymore unless I do an apotheosis run.

And yeah, manakete kids are so damn good.

The tiki morrigan one shotted the final boss.
And I mean who cares, the social links were like half the reason I played.
The other half was the music.
If I wanted gameplay I'd replay 7.

I always think "Why am I acting normal?" then I remember taht I was trying not to freak you guys out.

We were a lot more reserved and awkward back then.
I was just thinking the same thing. I found the conversation that spawned my awful Pat and Liam are Free! shop. Good times with a lot of names that were left on the wayside.

I remember that. That comic was 10/10
I get really embarrassed of myself. I posted less and posted way dumber.

Who knew you would grow up to lead your own thread's shame car 3 times in a row.

The tiki morrigan one shotted the final boss.
And I mean who cares, the social links were like half the reason I played.
The other half was the music.
If I wanted gameplay I'd replay 7.
It really is. Problem is, I've actually played too much of it. It's no fun anymore unless it's on lunatic, and then it just gets tedious. For me anyway.

Top Bottom