• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

I'm going to expose myself.
5PsDQBT.png

We were all lying to each other back in OT1. I'm glad we have developed to trust each other

Chrom and Sully have one of the best and most progressive stories for any Japanese female characters. It's great.

Also, all his options are fucking terrible except for her, so it's kind of hard to choose. Especially since no Oreimo action can happen.
I though fem robin and sumia were okay. Even though I seriously hate sumia.

semisonic

Banned
Virion and Cherche

Maribelle and Ricken

Say'ri and the hot steaming pile of garbage just outside the window

you think this is a motherfucking game?

Solid.
Lon'qu and Olivia is surprisingly solid.
I usually go Chrom and Sumia because pegasus knights are cool and I want to use them everywhere.
Sully is really good wherever.
I often go Virion Panne becaus why not.

Chrom's almost all suck, even the avatar one. It's based entirely around walking in on each other bathing. Saved only by how entertaining femRobin is.

I should have never called him the coolest.
If you call him the coolest in completely optional dialogue after he faces the new leader of his gang, you will break his contact and can never get it back.
I missed that contact

It was pretty useful against the ditzy female demons

Ilvocare

I also liked shipping Nowi with Kellam. Because that fat fuck just seemed like a pedophile and I thought that would be funny.

Now that's just simply mean.

Solid.
Lon'qu and Olivia is surprisingly solid.
I usually go Chrom and Sumia because pegasus knights are cool and I want to use them everywhere.
Sully is really good wherever.
I often go Virion Panne becaus why not.

Chrom's almost all suck, even the avatar one. It's based entirely around walking in on each other bathing. Saved only by how entertaining femRobin is.

I'll be honest, Maribelle and Ricken was a "pair the spares" moment. I hate Ricken, but he was able to give Brady Lifetaker, so I don't feel like shoving him into a challenge map to die. I wasn't even trying with Chrom and Sumia, that shit just happened. I still think it's horseshit how strict the requirements are on Chrom/Olivia.

I'll be honest, Maribelle and Ricken was a "pair the spares" moment. I hate Ricken, but he was able to give Brady Lifetaker, so I don't feel like shoving him into a chllenge map to die. I wasn't even trying with Chrom and Sumia, that shit just happened. I still think it's horseshit how strict the requirements are on Chrom/Olivia.
Strict requirements? It's super easy to set that up.

semisonic

Banned
Now that's just simply mean.

I'll be honest, Maribelle and Ricken was a "pair the spares" moment. I hate Ricken, but he was able to give Brady Lifetaker, so I don't feel like shoving him into a chllenge map to die. I wasn't even trying with Chrom and Sumia, that shit just happened. I still think it's horseshit how strict the requirements are on Chrom/Olivia.

Yep. Chrom Maribelle isn't terrible but Ricken sucks ass no matter what so you might as well put him with another mage.. Chrom Olivia is mostly nothing in that its entire point is them saying "hey it's crazy that we're going to be married so fast huh? yeah"

sjay1994

I'm going to expose myself.
5PsDQBT.png

We were all lying to each other back in OT1. I'm glad we have developed to trust each other

I was super casual in OT 1, since I only talked about the best friends content. I didn't even think it would get a second thread.

I came back confused why everyones avatar was an ahegao later.

And honestly, I am still lying to you guys. I would be as shameless as Alfebit (I am not abu or Aaron tier) if it weren't for these lewd supressing nanomachines in my blood stream.

You will never get that pairing naturally on your first ever Awakening playthrough. If you say you did, you're fucking lying.
First time, no. Second, yes. Have chrom treat women like the plague and link him up with olivia when she appears and have em fight a few times. Super easy.

Alfebit

Banned
I was super casual in OT 1, since I only talked about the best friends content. I didn't even think it would get a second thread.

And honestly, I am still lying to you guys. I would be as shameless as Alfebit (I am not abu or Aaron tier) if it weren't for these lewd supressing nanomachines in my blood stream.

Fuck you, I'm a saint.

semisonic

Banned
Was trying to find my first post on the thread too, because I'm never too young for nostalgia, and I didn't find it, but I found this.
I might kill myself if I did anyways.
I'll take the buttfuck.
The pain is temporary and only the flesh is weak.
It will
probably
not break me
It might as well have been. That, and that whole page I was caps locking with zen about how fucking dumb Nisekoi is.

I'll liberate you from your prison. Vigorously. Rigorously. Arduously.

Top Bottom