• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

I think these are the biggest megatons to drop right after the podcast. Kojima and Kojipro essentially getting screwed and something they joked about happening 3 days later.

Now all we need is for Sega to announce a release date on the PC/Vita western localization dates of PSO2 to complete the cycle.

Ilvocare

My first one was tiki because I was testing various s. links, and then I saw a manakete who wasn't nowi and was sold.
It was okay, not great.
I've also had lucina runs, weird ass runs where I wait for
Gangrel, Wallhart, and that weird dark flier whose kind of your sister I guess.
I plan to restart to go my optimum stats route I've discussed before, with donnel and nowi fathering Nah, who marries Avatar for stronkest Morrigan there ever was.
Seriously, Manaketes kick so much ass.

Hold on, the fuck? How the hell do you shy away from Nowi because "token loli" but become totally ok with marrying her even younger daughter? Bah, you either embrace the creep fully or swear it off altogether, I say.

Mattal Kombat is now

Ilvocare

I think these are the biggest megatons to drop right after the podcast. Kojima and Kojipro essentially getting screwed and something they joked about happening 3 days later.

We've also got Ninty going public with plans to explore mobile gaming too. Incoming 5 hour podcast.

sjay1994

So yeah..... Matt Kombat is fucking confirmed

matt.png

damnit squishy

We were a lot more reserved and awkward back then.

Who knew you would grow up to lead your own thread's shame car 3 times in a row.
My awkward bothers me looking back. I think I either grew up or just got confident because of you guys.
Hey, remember when the original google doc was vandalised with dick pics? That was a fun time for Pomp and I.
I reported that I think! It was dumb.

semisonic

Banned
Hold on, the fuck? How the hell do you shy away from Nowi because "token loli" but become totally ok with marrying her even younger daughter? Bah, you either embrace the creep fully or swear it off altogether, I say.

Mattal Kombat is now

I don't shy away from her because token loli
She's a thousand year old dragon
I shy away from her because her supports approximate her emotional age to be roughly 6.
I did her links all the way through to the end one time. Then I loaded my save and deeply regretted my curiosity.
Whereas her daughter, who's a time traveler from the future and whose actual age I don't remember, has actual emotional intelligence to the point where I don't feel like I'm committing a goddamn crime just by supporting with her. Seriously, go back and do her link. It's fucking abysmal, and Nowi is a goddamn child in mind if not body. That's part of the reason Nah is more mature, to draw a contrast between the two when it comes time for mother-daughter conversations.

Ilvocare

I don't shy away from her because token loli
She's a thousand year old dragon
I shy away from her because her supports approximate her emotional age to be roughly 6.
I did her links all the way through to the end one time. Then I loaded my save and deeply regretted my curiosity.
Whereas her daughter, who's a time traveler from the future and whose actual age I don't remember, has actual emotional intelligence to the point where I don't feel like I'm committing a goddamn crime just by supporting with her. Seriously, go back and do her link. It's fucking abysmal, and Nowi is a goddamn child in mind if not body. That's part of the reason Nah is more mature, to draw a contrast between the two when it comes time for mother-daughter conversations.

This makes me so glad that I put Nowi and Gregor together, then, since that didn't happen.

Also technically I'm always doing C-A with people as "Robin" but that's even more time than what I've put into the game. Remember that I haven't beaten the game and thus can't check out the support viewer.

My awkward bothers me looking back. I think I either grew up or just got confident because of you guys.

I reported that I think! It was dumb.

Eh, we were all awkward back then. My first post was cringey as fuck and I spent most of the early parts of the thread linking videos. Thankfully we got big into Persona.

You did. You also said that Yuki was your 2nd favorite Personer 4. #Exposed.

This makes me so glad that I put Nowi and Gregor together, then, since that didn't happen.

Also technically I'm always doing C-A with people as "Robin" but that's even more time than what I've put into the game. Remember that I haven't beaten the game and thus can't check out the support viewer.

That is the literal worst ship in the game. How could you?

Nowi goes with Gaius, because he eats candy and that's hilarious.

OTP is Frederick X Lissa. 2cute

Gaius and Sully

Freddy and Tharja

fight me

Gaius and Sully?! Are you insane! That is ridiculous. Sully either goes with Robin or Chrom! Those are her two options!

Tharja goes with Robin and that's it! Freddy is Lissa's childhood crush and that's super adorable! Don't you ruin OTPs like this you monster!

I hook nowi and ricken up for whatever reason. Kinda just a habit at this point. Mainly cause I don't particularly care for either.

Gaius and Sully?! Are you insane! That is ridiculous. Sully either goes with Robin or Chrom! Those are her two options!

Tharja goes with Robin and that's it! Freddy is Lissa's childhood crush and that's super adorable! Don't you ruin OTPs like this you monster!
Wait what? Chrom and sully? Jesus, that is literally the worst pairing for chrom!
Not that most of them are any good.

Man you know that feeling when you haven't drank anything in a while and you're so thirsty you just want to chug a gallon or something? Imagine feeling that all day.

Since I fucking woke up. It won't go away. I don't know what the fuck's up

I hook nowi and ricken up for whatever reason. Kinda just a habit at this point. Mainly cause I don't particularly care for either.

Ew, Child on Child love? Ricken is actually one of my preferred Sully ships.

This is why Awakening beat out Revengeance as my GOTY for 2013. I played through the game like 10 times just to play out all of my favorite pairings. The game was fucking made for me.

semisonic

Banned

Eww.
Now VIEW THE SHAME
It's based on animal abuse
Gaius and Sully

Freddy and Tharja

fight me
I usually go vaike and Sully, but the first time I played I shipped Vaike Nowi. It was okay.
Also did Tharja Henry because that was just really interesting to watch and just plain made sense. No regrets.
Tharja avatar is worth a viewing at least because yanderes.
Who? Oh Yukiko, yeah. Was Naoto first? I forget.
I sure hopes so

Frederick and lissa is adorbz. I didn't really like gaius, and never shipped him with anyone. He had a candy gimmick, and I wasn't a fan. He just didn't seem worthwhile.

Ilvocare

Virion and Cherche

Maribelle and Ricken

Lissa and Lon'qu

Say'ri and the hot steaming pile of garbage just outside the window

you think this is a motherfucking game?

Wait what? Chrom and sully? Jesus, that is literally the worst pairing for chrom!
Not that most of them are any good.

Chrom and Sully have one of the best and most progressive stories for any Japanese female characters. It's great.

Also, all his options are fucking terrible except for her, so it's kind of hard to choose. Especially since no Oreimo action can happen.

Ew, Child on Child love? Ricken is actually one of my preferred Sully ships.

This is why Awakening beat out Revengeance as my GOTY for 2013. I played through the game like 10 times just to play out all of my favorite pairings. The game was fucking made for me.
Yeah, why not? They grow up together. I don't see the problem.

And yeah, I've played it tons too. It's an awesome game.

Top Bottom