• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

image.php

I'm trying to figure out what the hell I'm suppose to use this avatar from.
It's okay that you aren't creative enough to avatar quote me properly.
Good. Sweat isn't optimal, but it will work.

Well, I'm off for the night. I keep seeing Bloodborne ads, and my hype level is already dangerously high.

Man, I talked about P2 a lot in OT1. At least I got some of you to play it.
Two years ago, I was actually pretty interested in Innocent Sin when I heard it was the only Persona game that wasn't localized when it first came out. I was really busy in Highschool.
I'm glad people are playing P2 because of me as well.

semisonic

Banned
It's okay that you aren't creative enough to avatar quote me properly.

Good. Sweat isn't optimal, but it will work.

Well, I'm off for the night. I keep seeing Bloodborne ads, and my hype level is already dangerously high.

No seriously what the fuck am I even looking at.
I just don't know.

Squishy3

You guys should find my first post cause I'm too lazy to get it
You joined when we got moved to community, right?

Hey, I found the first TLG is dead joke. You guys were so booty bothered. It was great.

Also found the time where Pat told me that my city should be hit by a meteor.
My second post in the thread was about how it wouldn't be present at E3 anyway.

AND I WAS FUCKING RIGHT

semisonic

Banned
29d3065056.png

Play Dark souls nerd
I did
this reminds me of a great business plan i had

condoms that make your dick look like another dick, as though theyre black or circumcised or etc.

we can call them

cockstumes
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I WOULD WEAR THAT SHIT
IN A SECOND
yo guys what I miss?
Everyone finding their first posts.
I actually just now found mine, which immediately establishing me as a master of fraudage.
Posted here because I'm a massive narcissist who loves to see himself talk. It's fine.
After lurking since OT1, I have finally acquired a goddamn account. Howdy frienders! Before I become the new lord of shitposting and/or the doujin rangers, does anybody have a way to reduce the size of a picture for an avatar without using photoshop?

Also, Jersey Shore is fucking stupid and you are making yourself stupider by watching it.
None of those things ever came to pass, and I also 2nd post proved myself as someone who knew what the doujin rangers were but didn't know what a friender was.
I'm kind of surprised I've lasted this long around you crazy motherfuckers.. But you know what will last forever, from now until the end of time?
The best friends ots.
Great job, guys. it's been a year. We did the thing. Woo.
I've got programming to do. So it's now officially lurking time.
see you all later
unless someone quotes me

semisonic

Banned
I still hope to get noticed by them one day T-T

How?
I don't even know who you are
besides that you either really like or really hate headphones
even your most defining characteristic is ambiguous
how does that make you feel
you're okay
believe in yourself

The writing was on the wall the whole time, we just never looked closelyer enough.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=115209643&postcount=5412
I now imagine Pat trying to finish Soul Hackers and have to use the difficulty, map, and demon alignment hacks to get through the perfectly balanced game. SH is aged, but not hard at all.

sjay1994

Don't forget he mentioned Zed

"I was joking with some guy on the internet that I hope Yukiko dies in Persona Dancing All Night and he got all angry about it. I have been laughing about it for days"

Where is this sauce?

I need it so I can also laugh for days.

Pat semi remembered me once, since he directly quoted my DAN prediction on the podcast once.

Top Bottom