• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

JoJo94

Don't give up on the dream.

Shiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeetttttttt

How?
I don't even know who you are
besides that you either really like or really hate headphones
even your most defining characteristic is ambiguous
how does that make you feel
you're okay
believe in yourself

...ouch man ouch.

and i'm an og from thread 1 who really got too busy with school or personal stuff will be on more with my spring break next week so get ready for the return of Jojo guys...maybe.

Alfebit

Banned
I remember posting about how The Evil Within starting out as some sci fi co-op game before it became what it is now and a couple episodes later in to the LP Pat brought that up so I like to think I'm a ghost talker for Pat.

Ilvocare

I learned that the way you pronounce your name is dumb. Does that count?

Yeah, in that you're wrong and that it totally made sense back when my older brother thought he understood how to speak Latin. It'll still mean "the devourer" to me, dammit, even if the roots don't actually make a word!

semisonic

Banned
Yeah, in that you're wrong and that it totally made sense back when my older brother thought he understood how to speak Latin. It'll still mean "the devourer" to me, dammit, even if the roots don't actually make a word!
"the devourer"
why is this so much more metal than I thought it was
you said it was just a dumb thing your brother said back when me and swc wuz boppin yo ass at smash
and then told us how to say it right
and then we told you to fuck off

And you know what guys, I miss pat too.
Let's close the steam chat so he has no choice but to come here!
MWAHAHAHAHAHA

JoJo94

Honestly I always kind of assumed he'd been dancing the whole time.
Some might say that he's always dancing all night
I'm sorry.
I'll leave quietly.

No more terrible puns become Teddie.

or be the new mascot character and make cat puns like Phantom suggested it'll be absolutely purrfect, nyah if you need me i'll be taking a cat nap so I can pack before they kick meowt for spring break at our school.

Ha, joke's on you, I'm a massive coward in regards to showing myself!

Aren't we all

Ilvocare

why is this so much more metal than I thought it was
you said it was just a dumb thing your brother said back when me and swc wuz boppin yo ass at smash
and then told us how to say it right
and then we told you to fuck off

Pardon? That's not how you spell "when SWC and I were getting straight bodied and mad salt by this cocky up-and-comer".

Aren't we all

Nope.
kdeXm18.jpg

semisonic

Banned
No more terrible puns become Teddie.

or be the new mascot character and make cat puns like Phantom suggested it'll be absolutely purrfect, nyah if you need me i'll be taking a cat nap so I can pack before they kick meowt for spring break at our school.

Aren't we all

DID SOMEBODY SAY CAT MEOWSCOT
PAW FECT

and nope, I can't get enough of putting myself out there.
Satisfies my intensely massive and insecure ego to put my face and feels out there alike.

Ilvocare

The big character-defining twist is that Cat Mascot is actually an aged and grizzled Bubsy. Like the actual character Bubsy. His return was foretold in Bubsy 3D, and that it would come when we least expected it.

semisonic

Banned
Pardon? That's not how you spell "when SWC and I were getting straight bodied and mad salt by this cocky up-and-comer".

Oh?
Oh.
Is that so
well
okay then
I will be pming this post to him when it's time for the rematch
somebody needs to put you back where you belong
in the trash with that latin dictionary your brother didn't use

Top Bottom