• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Alfebit

Banned
no

yes, I forgot how to spell his name

mio-cry-o.gif

beinfilms

Ok, so apparently, this asshole has a fire attack hidden away for when I think I'm about to win...

Also, fuck the Marin Karin hit rate.

I'm totally just trying to get into top 35 before this goes down. This break has killed my post rate (which was never overly high to begin with.)

beinfilms

Fuck this shit. I need to go to sleep. I'll try again tomorrow, I guess.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. This is the maddest I've been about a boss fight in a while. The last time was probably Sam in MR:R, and that's just because I'm a complete scrub at character action games.

mrmyhthef

Ok, so apparently, this asshole has a fire attack hidden away for when I think I'm about to win...

Also, fuck the Marin Karin hit rate.

I'm totally just trying to get into top 35 before this goes down. This break has killed my post rate (which was never overly high to begin with.)

I should post more too

I need to catch up on Jojo anime now it got to and finished my favourite stand battle of Stardust and definitely one of my favourite in the entire series.

D'Arby knew he was winning. He knew it wasn't possible for Jotaro to not win. But Jotaro was just so confident looking he beat him without even beating him. IT IS THE MOST AWESOME STAND BATTLE.

Holy shit, that's a thing. I had no idea.

...is the game actually any good? If so, I might have to look into trying it.
Lol.

Lucifer's Call is the same thing as SMT3: Nocturne. Persona is a spinoff of SMT.

The version we got in the states has Dante in it as
a boss, and a recruitable
party member in the endgame.

I really don't like how it is called Lucifer's Call here. Nocturne fits the theme of the game way more
Lucifer's Call is way too on the nose.

Lucifer's_Call.jpg

But we got the best cover.

sjay1994

Ok, I took the 48 top posters.

I am going to do the thing tomorrow.

Winner is getting choice of 20-25 dollar PSN/Nintendo/Steam/XBLA card.

beinfilms

Fuck yes it is.

It is easily Atlus' magnum opus.
Pretty sure they've even said that themself.

Nocturne/Lucifer's Call is considered by many to be the best MegaTen game.

Lol.

Lucifer's Call is the same thing as SMT3: Nocturne. Persona is a spinoff of SMT.

The version we got in the states has Dante in it as
a boss, and a recruitable
party member in the endgame.

Well, shit. After this reaction, I may have to not only put it on the list of games to play after P3 (as opposed to games to play at the same time, which basically just consists of Life is Strange, D&D, and Civ, if my floormates want to play), I''m going to have to bump it up to next on the list. Sorry, Front Mission!

Alright. My download for Pokemon X finally finished. Anyone still alive wants to have a quick match?

edit: nevermind.

edit2: Nevermind again. Weird errors I can play.

beinfilms

In other news, I don't know how much groundswell Interstellar got with this crowd, but personally (as a physics and astronomy double major, and a fan of good movies), I loved everything about it, except the bullshit about love being a force, and the ending, but the alternate ending sounds way better to me.

It's more of a Last of Us way to end it.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Ok, I took the 48 top posters.

I am going to do the thing tomorrow.

Winner is getting choice of 20-25 dollar PSN/Nintendo/Steam/XBLA card.

Oh cool, maybe I'll win then I can use that PSN money to buy a bunch of stuff from the flash sa-

...oh, I'm not in the top 48. Shouldn't be surprised, I guess. Ah well.

Top Bottom