• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Thieve

Neo Member
Am i the only one with a weird eating habit.
I eat only once a day but drink stuff all day long.

I do the same shit, unless there's breakfast foods available. Breakfast foods alllll day.
I also cycle between 3 different water bottles.

Morning peoples~

Numb

I do the same shit, unless there's breakfast foods available. Breakfast foods alllll day.
I also cycle between 3 different water bottles.

Morning peoples~
Glad im not the only one.
Also welcome.

You're crazy.

That can't be good for you.

Its fine.
It is one very big meal and there are lots of drinks and fruits after.
Having an apple right now.
I do wonder sometimes if i should eat in a more traditional way

Ants

fyi thats actually not great for you and however you may be right now youre gonna get super fat if you continue to train your body to hoard all its food since it only eats once a day

i mean youre free to live your own life the way you want but as far as habits go that one's actually really not great for you in the long run

demidar

You'd have to eat very specifically and a hell of a lot to get the daily nutrients you need.

I'm a light eater, and slow too. I like to savour every bite, unlike my friends who seem to just shove food into their mouths like throwing wood into a wood chipper. But I still eat three meals a day (though being hungry doesn't really bother me).

Numb

fyi thats actually not great for you and however you may be right now youre gonna get super fat if you continue to train your body to hoard all its food since it only eats once a day

i mean youre free to live your own life the way you want but as far as habits go that one's actually really not great for you in the long run

I have been the same weight for years now but didnt think it could worse later on. i thought i would still be the same usual size.
I should fix iit soon if it could bad

I'm a light eater, and slow too. I like to savour every bite, unlike my friends who seem to just shove food into their mouths like throwing wood into a wood chipper. But I still eat three meals a day (though being hungry doesn't really bother me).
I grew up watching my dad inhale food, he actually used to jokingly tease over eating way faster than the rest of the family.

Lately, I have to walk to the dorm cafeteria to eat though, so I tend to want to eat less often and quickly to get more time elsewhere.

Numb

From what I hear from old people, when your metabolism slows you really feel it.

I am an old man now since turning 24.
Played COD the other day and was really terrible at it and i used to be good.. Even the singleplayer.
It is too late for me but ill try to change anyway

Played COD the other day and was really terrible at it and i used to be good.. Even the singleplayer.

Do what all old men do, play RPG's, they don't require good reaction speeds..

and never finish them like Pat.

Skrams

I do the same and have talked about it before in these threads for some reason I forget. I eat once a day and I also don't drink that much water. Maybe 3 glasses worth which means nothing sort of. I assume my intake is about 1500 calories or less for that one meal usually. Never really did the math. I've been fine for a while now and my pants keep falling down recently so eh, it seems alright so far. I mostly just eat once since I get guilty over eating food easily and I also just don't like having to eat. I can enjoy eating, but I'd rather it just not be a thing I have to do. Some days I just eat a bag of chips and salsa because I don't know.

Numb

Do what all old men do, play RPG's, they don't require good reaction speeds..

and never finish them like Pat.
Turn based for the win. No wonder i suck even more than usual at fight games.
Also why i was so terrible at MonHun since it came a week after i turned old. So stop making fun of me guys.

I do the same and have talked about it before in these threads for some reason I forget. I eat once a day and I also don't drink that much water. Maybe 3 glasses worth which means nothing sort of. I assume my intake is about 1500 calories or less for that one meal usually. Never really did the math. I've been fine for a while now and my pants keep falling down recently so eh, it seems alright so far. I mostly just eat once since I get guilty over eating food easily and I also just don't like having to eat. I can enjoy eating, but I'd rather it just not be a thing I have to do. Some days I just eat a bag of chips and salsa because I don't know.

Yeah i used to eat normal for a long time but then i started this routine and went down 10KGs and stayed the same since then. I prefer drinking much more than eating though.

Try one of those calorie trackers and put in all the food you eat for a few days, the last thing you wanna do is be depriving yourself of some nutrition or not eating nearly enough.

I have friends I have to prod into eating all the time. Undereating is actually bad yo

demidar

I grew up watching my dad inhale food, he actually used to jokingly tease over eating way faster than the rest of the family.

Lately, I have to walk to the dorm cafeteria to eat though, so I tend to want to eat less often and quickly to get more time elsewhere.

I understand wanting to save time. Usually when I eat I'm watching a video or something as well so it's fine.

I'm right behind you at 23 (I think) and my skills and reflexes are the best they've ever been.

Numb

I'm right behind you at 23 (I think) and my skills and reflexes are the best they've ever been.

Make a list and do everything you want to do now.
I thought it was a joke but i can actually feel my reactions getting worse.
Or i am just making myelf believe i am worse and then perform badly.

I'm the same way. Generally fast twitch games can be really hard to get back into once you stop playing.

Thieve

Neo Member
Make a list and do everything you want to do now.
I thought it was a joke but i can actually feel my reactions getting worse.
Or i am just making myelf believe i am worse and then perform badly.

Maybe you just don't care about those kinds of games anymore? Maybe you're payiing attention to them less because you care about them less, and as a result it feels like your reflexes are going?

But for real, point and click hype.

Numb

Maybe you just don't care about those kinds of games anymore? Maybe you're payiing attention to them less because you care about them less, and as a result it feels like your reflexes are going?

But for real, point and click hype.

It is not that at all. Fighting games are my fav genre followed by action/character action games. So getting old is terrible for me. Alex Valle is still beasting so there is hope for me. Nowhere near as good as him though.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1014721

I hope this doesn't happen to me in my older age :(
1sduxre049fj5ryuaqyfskexi.384x313x1.jpg

I have more people to talk about videogames to nowadays than ever
and that's not counting you guys
<3
. When I was a kid I just told my parents about everything even though they didn't care much.

Numb

I don't have that many gaming friends either. No one else other than my brother and one other guy.

Maybe I should try visiting some of those clubs at uni

I got more than 10 friends that game but half of them only play Soccer games so they dont count.
i played soccer games too for over 10 years.
Need to get more that play normal games.

I don't have that many gaming friends either. No one else other than my brother and one other guy.

Maybe I should try visiting some of those clubs at uni

My gaming friends went from a handful of close guys to zero.

I don't play enough sports games or GTA according to them.

Turn based for the win. No wonder i suck even more than usual at fight games.
Also why i was so terrible at MonHun since it came a week after i turned old. So stop making fun of me guys.

Yeah i used to eat normal for a long time but then i started this routine and went down 10KGs and stayed the same since then. I prefer drinking much more than eating though.

Nah, fighting games just take good muscle memory, and you have to be able to predict what people will do.

To be honest though, you guys are definitely the friends I get to geek out over games with most. My IRL friends' don't keep tabs on many new releases, and ones that do have different tastes than me.

Numb

To be honest though, you guys are definitely the friends I get to geek out over games with most. My IRL friends' don't keep tabs on many new releases, and ones that do have different tastes than me.

Since they moved to the PS4 some of my friends started playing games other than sports games and shooters like battlefield due to plus.
One of them even wanted to fight me in Injustice which made me proud.
Had to kick his ass with Doomsday but i was still happy.

mrmyhthef

My gaming friends went from a handful of close guys to zero.

I don't play enough sports games or GTA according to them.

Right... so you are already the guy in the OP. RIP you.

Yeah there aren't many people who don't game in some form or another nowadays. Problem is finding people who actually share the same tastes as you.

I wish I had more friends to play Video games with, but I only got the 1.
I think I only got that 1 friend actually...

I usually don't like to play Co-Op games, unless it's with S/O and it's something like Borderlands where it's just shoot everything that moves.

I just want people who play the fighting games.

You are those people.

<3

Gamer Y

All I have is my little sister to play games with, she likes easier games than I'm use to, last night she bought Mario Party 10 and we played that, it was fun. Luckily I have ranked online for a more competitive atmosphere.

Yeah that is my situation as well. Our tastes have definitely shifted in the last couple of years but it is good to have that one person IRL who kind of knows what is going on.

croten

So I was looking through my old Spider man comics and I found the ones about Gwen Stacey's clone children. Boy are comics dumb.

mike0dude

Yeah that is my situation as well. Our tastes have definitely shifted in the last couple of years but it is good to have that one person IRL who kind of knows what is going on.

Kidnap randoms and brainwash them
You can play co-op games with them then.

I just want people who play the fighting games.

My friend and I play fighting games, but he just bodies me because he's way better at them. so it sucks because I ain't got anybody I can actually fight against and he just bullies me or fakes losing :(
asshole thinks I don't see when he doesn't block for half the match.

croten

My friend and I play fighting games, but he just bodies me because he's way better at them. so it sucks because I ain't got anybody I can actually fight against and he just bullies me or fakes losing :(

Git gud

Finding somebody around your skill level is hard. Learning from somebody better than you is annoying and slower, and it dunno if you can learn from people worse than you at all.

None of my friends care about fighting games at all so y'know,

Top Bottom