• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Numb

Awesome, that's going on my read list

Adding to the readlist, thank you!
images

No problem.
One of the better webtoons.

I don't know how long cheezits last, but Amazing Spiderman 2 has been out and dead for a while now. I'd like to say those cheezits are probably expired or should be at least. Or the cheezit people are lazy and just reused all the extra boxes they had. I went to buy some hot and spicy cheezits the other day, but they were all out so I sighed and accepted it as a sign to not be a fatty. Instead I'll just eat this expired mayo with some fries and chicken.

Also I'm glad for Steel Batallion they bothered with this extra camera for the controller. I'd consider it required, but I could of also seen them slacking off and not doing it for some dumb reason.

You know. I'm legit drunk. But fuck cheez-it's.

So xenoverse is awesome. But it's kinda confusing. How exactly is it that my character, a non super saiyan at the moment, can keep up with goku who's a super saiyan god? I'm actually hurting beerus more that him.

Why is it that every time I get drunk I watch Game Grumps playthroughs?

What is it about Arin and Danny that I primarily enjoy while drunk?

I've typed this whole thing while drunk and with my eyes closed

How'd I do?

Answer? Perfect. Motherfucker.

Go to bed Aaron, you're drunk.

No! If I go to bed I have to face tomorrow and tomorrow and I don't want to do that! Tomorrow isn't a good day. Nor is any day after that for at least a week, so fuck that shit, I'm gonna polish off this vodka bottle and watch the Gam Gramps play Mario Sunshine.

No! If I go to bed I have to face tomorrow and tomorrow and I don't want to do that! Tomorrow isn't a good day. Nor is any day after that for at least a week, so fuck that shit, I'm gonna polish off this vodka bottle and watch the Gam Gramps play Mario Sunshine.

Now, we all know drinking away your problems is not a healthy habit.

Just face them head on and take care of them, that's how you become a better person and advance to a new chapter in your life.

I just walked into a Xenoblade 3D thread and had to walk out of it because of all the salt. I guess you can say, they are not really feeling it.

Now, we all know drinking away your problems is not a healthy habit.

Just face them head on and take care of them, that's how you become a better person and advance to a new chapter in your life.

This ain't a thing that can be taken head on. I'm just drunk enough to PM you the truth, but please do not tell anyone else! You are the only one who'll know why I'm fuck up inside!

360pages

Got to focus on my school work. My financial aid luckily did pay for this semester of school. Now I just need to pass both of these classes and I'm good either today or this week I need to buckle down and clear as much homework as I possibly can. If I finish this test and maybe the next one by spring break I'm hope free!

Oberon

Banned

Nothing can harm you aslong as you're under a cover, and you basically skip time when you stay in bed all day.
Seriously tho, you should stop drinking too much or else it can become a problem

ultimax

Their Sunshine LP is pretty good

Tako

Hey don't drink that much. Drinking won't solve anything, just put the bottle down, drink some water and get some sleep. You gotta face tomorrow like the Manly man that you are.

Oh god...oh god...the tears @ the endings.

http://botchamania.com/botchamania-270/
The Simpsons and Stone Cold endings were pretty good.

Whatever it is Aaron, good luck

You do know that most sodas can dissolve teeth if you give it enough time. It takes a while and obviously the tooth has to be saturated by the stuff, but yeah.

I had a dream I was controlling Starscream(from Transformers) as both an Armored Core pilot and as an Ace Combat pilot.

I was zooming and dodging all over the place, switching between jet and mech seamlessly and just blowing shit up in a cool guy way.

I'm gonna find a peripheral for AC and for Ace Combat.

ArjanN

These mecha-week videos were pretty good, but after beating Revelations 2 I really want to see them play more of that. The good ending is so satisfying.

Top Bottom