• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Zenfalcia

Actual. Don't know if that's more or less shameful.
Even better.
Weeeeeelp
I think it's about time to get off gaf for the night.
I'll be back to check on that story tomorrow. You better put that story up.
You gotta do it now.
Also more. By far. Are you gay, and/or was this a thing that you would want to do outside of when it happened?
That really would change the meaning of this story you haven't told yet.
It's fine.

Well
tumblr_inline_nlhk9m4S4l1r79k32.gif
PS it's not a big deal

Alfebit

Banned
Gotta say, it wasn't nearly as homoerotic as I'd expected.

Actually I got a story like that but I might regret sharing it.

All you need to know is that I ended up making out with my bro.

I think I read something like this. At a family reunion trying to hide it from everyone in a room next to their sleeping uncle.

Everyone has one of those stories.

I don't. Then again, I don't have a brother.

mrmyhthef

Weeeeeelp
I think it's about time to get off gaf for the night.
I'll be back to check on that story tomorrow. You better put that story up.
You gotta do it now.
Also more. By far. Are you gay, and/or was this a thing that you would want to do outside of when it happened?
That really would change the meaning of this story you haven't told yet.

"Let us never speak of this again"

Well, finished AC Nexus again, have all but two missions now unlocked in Free Mission mode.

Finishing that final boss quickly is really contingent on whether it uses that one attack that has him stationary for like 10 seconds. And even then, you need to really dodge the hell out of everything it throws at you. Thankfully I beat it fast enough to unlock another AC part, admittedly after several failed attempts, but I got it regardless.

Ants

So, I am not going to be posting the scoreboard so I will just list who died this post

• Doctorblurg
  • Ants
  • misses bull
  • Mike

....also, my experiment worked

Died before I even knew I was in! Sorry for the late reply, but thanks for doing the whole thing at all! It'll be entertaining to see who comes out on top.

Ants

Ok now I'm caught up on that and fuck reading the rest of the thread because yeah right. Congrats, Zen!

Man, I've been so busy lately that while I usually love hour-long videos from the Zaibatsu it's difficult to keep up with so many this week. Jeez.
On top of that I got a fire under my ass to more actively work on one of the games I want to make so I have just no time at all.

Zenfalcia

Ok now I'm caught up on that and fuck reading the rest of the thread because yeah right. Congrats, Zen!

Man, I've been so busy lately that while I usually love hour-long videos from the Zaibatsu it's difficult to keep up with so many this week. Jeez.
On top of that I got a fire under my ass to more actively work on one of the games I want to make so I have just no time at all.
But do it tho! Thanks, I think...

Just have it on in the background, you don't NEED to see what they're doing, just hear the amazing dialogue and commentary.

Even you? Do tell.
Nah I'm just joking.

Bonus story, OreImo reminded me of that time my little sister told me about her liking anime. I basically just said "ok" and that was all. A year or something later, I forget why, but she kept talking about stuff so I told her to watch ToraDora. She liked it.

My parents also thought she was weird for awhile for being open about watching "weird stuff", but it kinda passed.

(Inb4 OreImo incest joke.)

mrmyhthef

Nah I'm just joking.

Bonus story, OreImo reminded me of that time my little sister told me about her liking anime. I basically just said "ok" and that was all. A year or something later, I forget why, but she kept talking about stuff so I told her to watch ToraDora. She liked it.

My parents also thought she was weird for awhile for being open about watching "weird stuff", but it kinda passed.

kD0Oar5.gif

Zenfalcia

Nah I'm just joking.

Are you sure? :3

I wonder what got her into anime and how weird are we talking about? ;)

You should have told her to watch Nisemonogatari and asked if she was interested in having you brush her teeth.

I don't even have a brother who isn't under the age of 3
Are you sure? :3

I wonder what got her into anime and how weird are we talking about? ;)

You should have told her to watch Nisemonogatari and asked if she was interested in having you brush her teeth.
I think she watched Angel Beats on Netflix cause she watched a lot of Netflix. Eventually she was asking our parents for a Crunchyroll subscription.

Ayyyy, least it was a creative incest joke.

Zenfalcia

I don't even have a brother who isn't under the age of 3
I think she watched Angel Beats on Netflix cause she watched a lot of Netflix. Eventually she was asking our parents for a Crunchyroll subscription.

Ayyyy, least it was a creative incest joke.
Nice.

Oh.. that's a pretty good start.. Is she still into anime?

At least you didn't think your sister was cute or find about her eroge obsession... Although you should check her closet.

Skrams

EVERYONE HAS A STORY LIKE THIS.

I assume we're talking about weird brother sister stories that were weird now, but I'm unsure since I'm skimming.

My sister was helping me with some homework I was having trouble with for some dumb reason. She then decided to reference some dumb Adam Sandler movie I can't remember since they all blend together where a girl removes her clothes for every answer he gets right. I don't remember how I responded with this exactly, but I think it was an uh, yuh huh. I just remember it being real weird in my head since this was probably over 10 years ago.

Also I googled it and it was Billy Madison. God fucking Adam Sandler. I thought it was Waterboy or Mr Deeds, but everything just fucking blends together.

This also reminded me my elementary school thought my brother was molesting me once because I drew some weird bullshit in class. School is dumb and Adam Sandler is dumb.

Zenfalcia

I assume we're talking about weird brother sister stories that were weird now, but I'm unsure since I'm skimming.

My sister was helping me with some homework I was having trouble with for some dumb reason. She then decided to reference some dumb Adam Sandler movie I can't remember since they all blend together where a girl removes her clothes for every answer he gets right. I don't remember how I responded with this exactly, but I think it was an uh, yuh huh. I just remember it being real weird in my head since this was probably over 10 years ago.

Also I googled it and it was Billy Madison. God fucking Adam Sandler. I thought it was Waterboy or Mr Deeds, but everything just fucking blends together.
Totally not weird at all... It's okay as long as it's a reference!

Ants

re: alcohol

fun fact, since i pretty much have no sense of smell i can just drink most kinds of alcohol without any mixers. obviously it usually tastes better with, but it's great when i'm drinking with people a decade older than me who wonder how this kid can do that sort of shit

Zenfalcia

re: alcohol

fun fact, since i pretty much have no sense of smell i can just drink most kinds of alcohol without any mixers. obviously it usually tastes better with, but it's great when i'm drinking with people a decade older than me who wonder how this kid can do that sort of shit
So how much can you take?

Ants

So how much can you take?

I don't drink super often (it's an expensive habit and i spend way too much on video games) so I don't really have a precise idea of how much is too much, but I think the most I did particularly quickly was, like 10? shots of gin within 30 minutes and I was still at a safe level of drunkenness. idunno, i dont really like to push my limits with that sort of thing.

Zenfalcia

I don't drink super often (it's an expensive habit and i spend way too much on video games) so I don't really have a precise idea of how much is too much, but I think the most I did particularly quickly was, like 10? shots of gin within 30 minutes and I was still at a safe level of drunkenness. idunno, i dont really like to push my limits with that sort of thing.
Yeah.. It's pretty expensive. That's pretty good I think?

Skrams

You know. These cheez-it's are pretty delicious. But they're also themed after The Amazing Spiderman 2. Which is rather questionable.

I don't know how long cheezits last, but Amazing Spiderman 2 has been out and dead for a while now. I'd like to say those cheezits are probably expired or should be at least. Or the cheezit people are lazy and just reused all the extra boxes they had. I went to buy some hot and spicy cheezits the other day, but they were all out so I sighed and accepted it as a sign to not be a fatty. Instead I'll just eat this expired mayo with some fries and chicken.

Also I'm glad for Steel Batallion they bothered with this extra camera for the controller. I'd consider it required, but I could of also seen them slacking off and not doing it for some dumb reason.

Top Bottom