• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

semisonic

Banned
good I want you here babe

Beat your bitch ass

image.php

Just imagine my succulent man-ass there and it'll be the same.
Not the rest of me, because I'm a busy man and don't have time to be there. But my ass tho... My ass's got time to spare.

semisonic

Banned
I'm in charge of the twitter now
along with Alf and PG
, and nah
Yeah you have to be super nuts to go on the twitter.
And I just ain't nuts enough.
I haven't been on the twitter in over a month

you fuckers are too uptight
I dropped by for the first time in weeks yesterday. It was okay. The hype really died out hard.

I'll assure you that I'm plenty tight, thank you very much.
Why am I being so suggestive talking about my ass, I'm not even gay.
Actually, I may have kind of a story to tell about that, come to think of it.

I dropped by for the first time in weeks yesterday. It was okay. The hype really died out hard.

fucking tell the story

Ilvocare

Maybe if you weren't baiting for twitter quotes it wouldn't be so obvious for Fault and Friends to purposefully ignore your attempts at getting on Twitter.

beinfilms

Well, now you gotta tell it!

Zenfalcia

We'll see
Damnit why does Yukari's design have to be so gud.
It's really gud, and i love the choker and all that shit
why does she have to be so... Yukari.

Even so it's still not as gud as aigis's design
or her anything else, for that matter
too bad i hate her winter casual design.. ;_;
Posting threads at 3:30 am isn't a good idea cause no one is gonna read it in like 6 hours
Crazy people do tho.
It's fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

You ruined my life
Time to go jerk off and cry, possibly simultaneously
It's best when salty fluids come out of more than one place.
Booo..

semisonic

Banned
fucking tell the story

Okay, so I used to have a friend back in high school who like to shoot videos for various reasons. One of his dumbass videos that none of us ever watched, including him, involved us going around and burnieing in public places. So I said, yeah, okay, that might be fun. And we can just hang out in the process.
So we get going. it's me, jarrod, dan(the guy who shoots the video), and a kid I'd never met called sydney.
Now this video called for me to be in a morph suit. I say, yeah, okay, morph suits are fine and I like mine. But pants and shirt lines look fucking terrible underneath morph suits, so because I'm a fucking idiot, let me just wear this underwear underneath, and I'll be fine.
So I go out, driving around in a car and going to home depots, public parks, car washes, everywhere in this getup. Around the time we reach the park is when I'm like "Ehhhh, there are gonna be kids here, I was not aware that we were going to this public a place.
So I start feeling more and more regretful of what I wore, and eventually ask to go home and change, because the whole fucking time, Syndey wouldn't stop talking about how I have "a chick ass." That is to say, a really juicy ass that does not belong on a man.
Now I start feeling weird about this whole thing, because he's the only one making comments, and it's at a rate where I'll forget after he doesn't say anything for like 45 minutes, and then he'll make another comment about my amazing chick ass.
So I go home and change(just putting on gym shorts because pant lines still look like shit and I'm doing this for the video), but now I'm stuck feeling super self conscious about my lady butt. So I just try and move on. We go into home depot, and walk into the toilet section, because where else are we going to shoot a burnie video.
Sales guy cuts us off, stops us at the entrance. "Hey guys can I help you find anything?"
And I'm just standing there in my morph suit, and I just start talking at him because everyone else doesn't know what to do.
"Hi! We're here shopping for a new toilet seat for our toilet. I'm looking for one that's either black or maybe white, either one is really fine. I'll have to see what you've got. Now we're using this for our communal toilet that everyone uses, so it's gotta be above standard size."
And I just keep bullshitting at him until he decides it's above his pay grade to deal with us, and that we were pretty benign and ahh fuck it who cares anyways.
So he leaves us alone and we manage to straight face it until he's gone, at which point all of us burst out laughing at my incredible bullshit, because it all sounded totally natural from word to word until you realize that everything I said starting at the "black or white" is total nonsense, and that I was still able to keep talking seriously even after realizing this.
So, finally left alone, we just shoot the video and we get out of there, and finish up the video and go home. Sydney still wouldn't shut the fuck up about my chick ass even with the new pants, and so I got a new name as "Toiletmaster Mike" and a weird complex about my juicy butt that still follows me to this day. And we got a shitty video I don't think I could find any more(though I'm sure I could if I tried hard enough).

Zenfalcia

*loud sweating*
You love it tho. ;)
It took my friend and fellow GAF User GraveHorizon literally a half an hour to do a single shot of 35% cake flavored vodka. This is unbearable.
Sounds fun. Did he sip it or something?
Okay, so I used to have a friend back in high school who like to shoot videos for various reasons. One of his dumbass videos that none of us ever watched, including him, involved us going around and burnieing in public places. So I said, yeah, okay, that might be fun. And we can just hang out in the process.
So we get going. it's me, jarrod, dan(the guy who shoots the video), and a kid I'd never met called sydney.
Now this video called for me to be in a morph suit. I say, yeah, okay, morph suits are fine and I like mine. But pants and shirt lines look fucking terrible underneath morph suits, so because I'm a fucking idiot, let me just wear this underwear underneath, and I'll be fine.
So I go out, driving around in a car and going to home depots, public parks, car washes, everywhere in this getup. Around the time we reach the park is when I'm like "Ehhhh, there are gonna be kids here, I was not aware that we were going to this public a place.
So I start feeling more and more regretful of what I wore, and eventually ask to go home and change, because the whole fucking time, Syndey wouldn't stop talking about how I have "a chick ass." That is to say, a really juicy ass that does not belong on a man.
Now I start feeling weird about this whole thing, because he's the only one making comments, and it's at a rate where I'll forget after he doesn't say anything for like 45 minutes, and then he'll make another comment about my amazing chick ass.
So I go home and change(just putting on gym shorts because pant lines still look like shit and I'm doing this for the video), but now I'm stuck feeling super self conscious about my lady butt. So I just try and move on. We go into home depot, and walk into the toilet section, because where else are we going to shoot a burnie video.
Sales guy cuts us off, stops us at the entrance. "Hey guys can I help you find anything?"
And I'm just standing there in my morph suit, and I just start talking at him because everyone else doesn't know what to do.
"Hi! We're here shopping for a new toilet seat for our toilet. I'm looking for one that's either black or maybe white, either one is really fine. I'll have to see what you've got. Now we're using this for our communal toilet that everyone uses, so it's gotta be above standard size."
And I just keep bullshitting at him until he decides it's above his pay grade to deal with us, and that we were pretty benign and ahh fuck it who cares anyways.
So he leaves us alone and we manage to straight face it until he's gone, at which point all of us burst out laughing at my incredible bullshit, because it all sounded totally natural from word to word until you realize that everything I said starting at the "black or white" is total nonsense, and that I was still able to keep talking seriously even after realizing this.
So, finally left alone, we just shoot the video and we get out of there, and finish up the video and go home. Sydney still wouldn't shut the fuck up about my chick ass even with the new pants, and so I got a new name as "Toiletmaster Mike" and a weird complex about my juicy butt that still follows me to this day. And we got a shitty video I don't think I could find any more(though I'm sure I could if I tried hard enough).
That's an interesting story... Kinda.

semisonic

Banned
The best part of being featured on our twitter is that I wasn't actually going twitterbaiting in the first place. I stopped doing that about 5 days after it came out. I only realized afterwards that 'oh hey this might be the first thing I've said that's twitter worthy, what a shame it's at 330 am.'

Zenfalcia

The best part of being featured on our twitter is that I wasn't actually going twitterbaiting in the first place. I stopped doing that about 5 days after it came out. I only realized afterwards that 'oh hey this might be the first thing I've said that's twitter worthy, what a shame it's at 330 am.'
Early morning shenanigans are the worst/best.
ehh. it's far from my best one, but it's juuust right for 415.
I'm okay with it.
It's something.. i guess.

semisonic

Banned
PFFFFF fucking lol. Sounds like a fun time. Honestly though don't sweat that. Girls like man ass apparently

huh.
I always thought they preferred firm, but what do I know.
The answer is nothing. Literally nothing.
Maybe I should try to find that video. I don't often like to relive my shame(it's why i don't have a facebook still), but that might not be too bad.

huh.
I always thought they preferred firm, but what do I know.
The answer is nothing. Literally nothing.
Maybe I should try to find that video. I don't often like to relive my shame(it's why i don't have a facebook still), but that might not be too bad.
Just do squats, it'll be fine

mrmyhthef

That's about right. I seriously have a weird complex about it now because he's the only guy who's ever commented on it, but at the same time, he talked so persistently that it really stuck in my mind.

Gotta say, it wasn't nearly as homoerotic as I'd expected.

Actually I got a story like that but I might regret sharing it.

All you need to know is that I ended up making out with my bro.

semisonic

Banned
Gotta say, it wasn't nearly as homoerotic as I'd expected.

Actually I got a story like that but I might regret sharing it.

All you need to know is that I ended up making out with my bro.

Well I can honestly say none of my stories end up like that.
That might be for the best.
Did you mean your actual bro or your friend who's like a bro?

semisonic

Banned

Weeeeeelp
I think it's about time to get off gaf for the night.
I'll be back to check on that story tomorrow. You better put that story up.
You gotta do it now.
Also more. By far. Are you gay, and/or was this a thing that you would want to do outside of when it happened?
That really would change the meaning of this story you haven't told yet.

Top Bottom