• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

I just found out that the main bad guys in Bubsy in Claws Encounters of the Furred Kind were called Woolies. Amazing.
I had completely forgotten about that
I dunno but Sasha Grey is watching.

Now my interest is raised.
Nah someone else had just mentioned her
Brush your teeth kids. You'll be fine.
Whut
It means hes a piece of shit
Nah he's fine

006f8bbb2f8bae658195887105f5f404-d636c8c.gif

quoting this for new page

croten

Well, you can get a used one for $300. That's still somewhat manageable.

And that, everyone, is how anime girls brush their teeth.

Oh yeah, you motherfuckers are getting it a day early! Fuck you guys, I'm so fucking jealous!

No that is how anime brothers brush their sisters teeth

Alfebit

Banned
These mecha-week videos were pretty good, but after beating Revelations 2 I really want to see them play more of that. The good ending is so satisfying.

Yeah yeah yeah. I got the bad end first but I went back to get the good one and it was such a cheesy feel good ending. I really enjoyed that game.

I'm learning a lot about the language here in Kenya. Like how to say "leave me alone, street vendor" in Swahili. Seriously, those guys are relentless. You can't tell them "no thank you" because they hear thank you and think you want something.

Also, I learned "mazungu", which is Swahili for gaijin.

Xiraiya

Yup. He's totally a skeezy creep if you couldn't guess.

I don't know, Monogatari is weird, Araragi is actually a cool guy, but then he has these weird creepy moments, but so do the people he gets creepy towards, so it ends up balancing out and it's just everyone doing dumb things to troll eachother.

There's no real intent behind those things, it's just part of their sense of humor, which is why that show's fanservicey moments don't annoy me.

I don't know, Monogatari is weird, Araragi is actually a cool guy, but then he has these weird creepy moments, but so do the people he gets creepy towards, so it ends up balancing out and it's just everyone doing dumb things to troll eachother.
I just accept the creepy parts and move on really. With all the anime I've seen, I guess I'm just used to it at this point.

Xiraiya

More motivation to stay to the mainstream side of anime, I guess.

That's not what that series is about, it's about people being afflicted with different supernatural phenomenons that Araragi ends up helping them get rid of. It has it's weird pervy moments, but it's generally not a thing they dwell on and they aren't really as frequent as you expect but I guess they are memorable and they treat those moments as weird gags instead of being like "Look! boobs and asses! are you hard yet?"

The animation in it is incredible, but the Dialogue is really fast and all over the place, it can be difficult to keep track of if you aren't prepared for it.

Top Bottom