• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Xiraiya

tumblr_nklr2wnJ3V1une5ato1_500.jpg

tumblr_nklr2wnJ3V1une5ato2_500.jpg

tumblr_nklr2wnJ3V1une5ato4_500.jpg
Pretty cool thing from a DBZ Artbook, I usually enjoy it when stuff you don't normally see in a series is given to you officially by other means.

joe2187

Banned
I used to read all the time in High School when I had a lot of open blocks but since entering the real world I have moved on and would rather spend my free time with video games. I still enjoy sitting down and reading a book but it is a lot harder to do so now.

I read like three books a month.

although a majority of them have to deal with international cuisine and food prep nowadays.

I'm always down for a good Noire/crime thriller book however. I'll eat that private dick pulp like water.

...that sounded very wrong.

360pages

Regenerating Villains are the best and the worst thing. It means characters get to show off new attacks without worrying about if it will kill the bad guy.

If the Americas was getting the same LE as Urope, I would have doubled dipped.

All about that Wal Mart. I might go see if I can trick an old lady into selling it to me tonight.

I just need it so bad. I don't even care if I double dip.

Or you can just go digital and never look back

I didn't build a new gaming shelf during spring break to go digital.

Yo is SMT Nocturne a good SMT game?

No.

yes

Shoutouts to squishy, we have a alternative to instasync that seems pretty fucking rad. It lets us all watch hulu, netflix, or Youtube- and supports voice chat.

Hyrule Warriors arrived in the mail and I finished the first mission. I think I made a terrible mistake. I'm not ready to put a shit ton of time in to this yet.
Looks like a new form of crack is appearing over the horizon known as Bloodbourne.

Top Bottom