• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Ooh! Are we MST3Kgaf now?

My favorite episode is probably Manos, followed by one of the Godzilla ones!
I've always been and always will be MST3K GAF.
Master Ninja I is my favorite from the Joel era and there's no way I can pick a favorite from the Mike sci-fi era. I've watched about 95% of the epsidoes at least 20 times each.
Nah, I'm super casual. I've seen Space Mutiny and Manos but that is about it.
Watch more tho.

About to go somewhere HYPE for me soon. Will try to post pics if I can.

beinfilms

I've always been and always will be MST3K GAF.
Master Ninja I is my favorite from the Joel era and there's no way I can pick a favorite from the Mike sci-fi era. I've watched about 95% of the epsidoes at least 20 times each.

Watch more tho.

About to go somewhere HYPE for me soon. Will try to post pics if I can.

I've never been a huge fan of Mike, in general. Something about Joel's humor always resonates with me more.

Xiraiya

You're forbidden to use voice chat. I already read your posts in Kamiyama's voice and if that image is ruined, i'll cry ;~;
I know >.> its not fair

I'd be pretty disappointed if I heard your voice and it didn't sound like someone pouring a bag of salt everywhere.

I've never been a huge fan of Mike, in general. Something about Joel's humor always resonates with me more.
Fair enough. I started watching it when they moved to Sci-Fi so that might be why I enjoy Mike more. Mike is the obvious chum loveable loser while Joel is snarky but likeable.

I've been MST3Kgaf since I was 13. 31 now. Can't pick a favorite episode so I'll just say all of Season 8.
THISMANKNOW.GIF

ultimax

I'd be pretty disappointed if I heard your voice and it didn't sound like someone pouring a bag of salt everywhere.

1353982381336.gif

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Fair enough. I started watching it when they moved to Sci-Fi so that might be why I enjoy Mike more. Mike is the obvious chum loveable loser while Joel is snarky but likeable.

Same here. I like Joel but I've always been a Mike fan, since I discovered the show during Season 8.

EDIT: Favorite Joel episode is definitely Tormented, though.

Same here. I like Joel but I've always been a Mike fan, since I discovered the show during Season 8.

EDIT: Favorite Joel episode is definitely Tormented, though.
Joel era can definitely be watched more from me though.

One of my favorite things about MST3K is randomly picking up on a joke you didn't get before, then it's hilarious after all these years still.

beinfilms

Riding With Death has been one of my favorite episodes for nearly 20 years. I've heard that "we've disguised the Tripolidine as Junior Samples" joke countless times. I DIDN'T GET IT UNTIL YESTERDAY.

MST3K really is the gift that keeps on giving.

Just like herpes!
I stole that joke from something. I forget what, though.

Xiraiya

Oi. Don't criticize that lame soap opera cop show with a superhero stapled to it.

On a previous forum, a bunch of guys would gush and circle jerk about Arrow and got really salty and defensive when I pointed out how that show comes across.

But they marketed it so strongly as a fantasy drama thing aimed at hooking in girls wanting to see the brooding half naked guy playing with his arrow. They may as well have had him wearing a flowing wig of hair and change his name to Fabio.

It's ridiculous.

Top Bottom