• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Except the game literally goes out of its way several times to hint at an actual relationship between Yukari and MC specifically. Probably also part of why Yukari acts the way she does in The Answer. I'm not sure about the article being valid, but I remember something along the lines of Yukari initially being the main romance, but them eventually deciding against forcing that choice and adding more options (which is why the Yukari scenes with the MC remain). Aigis is definitely important, but I just can't see her as the canon girl for the MC. Hell, I really like Aigis, but Ipersonally just don't see it working.

The P3 movies seem to be pushing
Makoto and Aigis as the OTP.

360pages

I just realized how fucked the DBZ timeline is in terms of arcs.

The Sayian Saga timeline made sense, but the Frieza saga all took place in 6 days, the Cell Saga in about 2-3 if you don't count the ten days for the Cell Games and the Buu took place all in 2 days at most.

I like it, that and the Estoc are the two weapons I use.

It's still a great weapon, and so is the Estoc, even though the Estoc is made inferior by the Balder Swag Sword having basically the same moveset, but better, and the Rapier.

Claymore, like the DS2 Greatsword, is still super overrated.

What the fuck why does he have thunder thighs

Ooohh..what a thrilll...

Milkshake Eaterrrrrr~
It's still a great weapon, and so is the Estoc, even though the Estoc is made inferior by the Balder Swag Sword having basically the same moveset, but better, and the Rapier.

I've never actually gotten a Swag Sword to drop..never bothered to farm it since I get the Estoc and Dragon Crest Sword as my first weapon and Shield.

The P3 movies seem to be pushing
Makoto and Aigis as the OTP.
That's gonna make the adaption of
The Answer
way more dumb.
image.php

Can't wait.

I still love my Uchi.

I prefer that greatly over the Claymore.

croten

The Sayian Saga timeline made sense, but the Frieza saga all took place in 6 days, the Cell Saga in about 2-3 if you don't count the ten days for the Cell Games and the Buu took place all in 2 days at most.

What's fucked up about that?

Maggie? I know I'm a complete scrub who doesn't know what I'm doing with her but I have never seen it if she does. Is it some universal mechanic I never paid attention to?
Oh... I thought you guys were talking about Liz... I think its just to recover. In 2.0 Liz has an actual hurtbox which pushes back the opponent allowing her to heal so that might be it?

I still love my Uchi.

I prefer that greatly over the Claymore.

The Katana class weapon is probably the best in the entire game. The Chaos Blade is the best weapon in the entire game.

Still love the Gold Tracer, just on looks and availability. The Painted Guardian sword is the same weapon, but buffable, without a glitch, so it's better.

Oh my god reading this thing over assaults and homicide is so weird cause I just feel like my professor is yelling at me the whole time, take a gander:

A CASE WHERE THE OFFENDER AND VICTIM WERE KISSING IN CAR, ATTEMPTS TO REMOVE HER PANTS, SHES RESISTS, HE SLAPS HER AND PULLS OFF PANTS. HE ATTEMPTS TO GET ON TOP OF HER, SHE RESISTS. HE PUSHES HER FROM CAR DRIVES OFF, SHE DIES OF HYPOTHERMIA.

Q. FELONY MURDER. YES. CONTINOUS EVENTS FROM THE SEXUAL ASSAULT

EXAMPLE:

2 ROBBERS STOP VICTIM, 1 HOLDS KNIFE TO THROAT, 2 HOLDS GUN TO HEAD AND HITS HER WITH THE BUTT. GUN GOERS OFF AND KILLS 1 ROBBER.

Q. FELONY MURDER OF ACCOMPLICE. YES. ROBBERIES ARE LIKELY TO RESULT IN UNINTENDED DEATHS

EXAMPLE:

3 GO INTO 7/11 AT NIGHT. 1 SHOOTS CLERK. ALL RUN OUT WITH NO CASH.

Q. ALL 3 GULITY OF FELONY MURDER. YES.

I would love to be able to play the game on something good.
Oh... I thought you guys were talking about Liz... I think its just to recover. In 2.0 Liz has an actual hurtbox which pushes back the opponent allowing her to heal so that might be it?

It heals both people at I think an even amount. The fact that it is only available when awakened is even more confusing.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Then don't pay attention to it. That's the point of it. If you don't care for it, you can ignore it and just play the game normally. It neither urges you to dive into its lore, nor does it shove it in your face through cutscenes or mandatory exposition. It's entirely your choice.

Yeah, but then again, I would hope they don't go overboard and keep sending us off to repetitive underground caves for every sidequest like Skyrim does. Fucking Draugrs.

Yeah, side missions need to be special in zelda, too many quests will spoil the game.

Which is why I'm worried because what made those side missions be awesome in zelda was because there were a few of them and the size of the world was a size that was just right because there was nothing useless about anything on the map. You could do something with everything.

If they try and do that with quests in Zelda U, it will be dodgy at best how the fans will like it.

360pages

I would love to be able to play the game on something good.

It heals both people at I think an even amount. The fact that it is only available when awakened is even more confusing.

To be fair, if used right, you can heal and still be in awakening. Which is super helpful for a low HP character like her.

croten

Because it leaves large periods of time somewhat unaccounted for. The Buu Saga being the strangest, since it meant that they had to have started the tournament nearly at 7-8am for it to even be possible.

But it's clear each saga is spaced years apart.

To be fair, if used right, you can heal and still be in awakening. Which is super helpful for a low HP character like her.

While also healing your opponent. I would rather have the 50 SP stocked to use Power Slash as a panic button or a reversal tool
Yaaaaaaaay!

Spring training baseball is back!

Anyone a part of MLB GAF?

Maybe if they put a pitch clock I would watch baseball again. There is so much dicking around between pitches that I just lose all interest

It's the new standardized testing in New Jersey that's replacing the NJ ASK and HSPA. It's completely computerized, and complete bullshit. Most of it was stuff we have literally never been taught before. This is it's first year.
Ah, so it's like the shit they're inflicting on Florida public schools.

Ants

But it's clear each saga is spaced years apart.

o u

I've always felt that when they're fighting, time is slowed down so that we, the viewer, can comprehend it. You see in the beginning of the fights with Nappa, Gohan can't even follow the action until he acclimates to the speed. I think that's supposed to be what it would look like to normal humans. It's like how Bruce Lee's punches are played at half the framerate in his movies. Time dilation, yo.

Top Bottom