• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Laputa_94

Yeah, I "forgot." Let me "forget" to edit my post with it too.

What about the amazing characters...
tumblr_n8t1abMZg61qmf9kco1_r1_500.jpg

But at least Double Zeta gave us more of Haman Karn.
RfKisSW.png

Xiraiya

Zoids: Chaotic Century
and
Zoids: New Century

are pretty good.

Chaotic Century is the first series that sets up the universe and has tons of ancient shit and death machines and wars being fought, it has a pretty good soundtrack.
New Century is much less Plot Heavy and is basically like "Now Zoid fighting is a sports competition and no longer a means for war since all that shit got solved".

New Century still works really well despite the major difference.

Chaotic Century is the first series that sets up the universe and has tons of ancient shit and death machines and wars being fought, it has a pretty good soundtrack.
New Century is much less Plot Heavy and is basically like "Now Zoid fighting is a sports competition and no longer a means for war".

New Century still works really well despite the major difference.

Plus Liger Zero is cool

Xiraiya

Plus Liger Zero is cool
It is pretty cool, partly because
The Organoid system allowing him to learn is actually the remains of Zeke from the first series, his skull is merged into the Zoid core, Berserk Fury has Shadow's remains merged into it's core, but they never outright tell you, you just see it on a computer screen when they're doing maintenance and you can just tell what they are if you watched Chaotic century, I thought it was a great touch to explain why organoids are actually Zoids now.

It is pretty cool, partly because
The Organoid system allowing him to learn is actually the remains of Zeke from the first series, his skull is merged into the Zoid core, Berserk Fury has Shadow's remains merged into it's core, but they never outright tell you, you just see it on a computer screen when they're doing maintenance and you can just tell what they are if you watched Chaotic century, I thought it was a great touch to explain why organoids are actually Zoids now.

That makes alot of sense.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Someone want to do me a favor and turn this into an avatar of just the otter sitting in the chair?
news_large_rakko11gou2.jpg

I'll blow you. So hard.

Not really tho, but you'd be cool in my book.

edit: so hard

Finally, after three goddamn playthroughs, I finally got the last hidden part in Armored Core Nexus (on Disc 1). The entire thing was contingent on percentages and whether or not I had a high enough corporate trend with a particular corporation. And the game's already skewed to give you way more missions from another specific client.

Man, the way this game tries to hide some of its unlockable stuff is a little dumb.

My friend has been throwing it at me since pre-release. I mentioned it because he's texting me about it right now.

Tell your friend to stop having shit taste and expand his horizons to better games. Like FF14.

Also, on Bloodborne. I recently found out it
has katanas. My inner weeb is pleased.

Top Bottom