• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Hmm, dunno.

I have 2 days and I can return the game for full price and put it down on something else later. Also, my finals are coming up and bloodborne is in 2 days.

I'll probably watch the stuff on youtube.

I've never really been a fan of buying games only to return them after beating it. If you're going to do that, why not just use GameFly or something?

sjay1994

I've never really been a fan of buying games only to return them after beating it. If you're going to do that, why not just use GameFly or something?

Not in Canada.

Normally I like to hold on to my games, but the prices of video games are getting stupid high here. I've got to do what I can to save money.

harry-never.gif
You can tell we're the nicest because even though I wholeheartedly support shitting on zedeadconsolesuke I would be like "where'd he go? I miss him" if he were gone for a while and a whole bunch of you guys would to.

You can tell we're the nicest because even though I wholeheartedly support shitting on zedeadconsolesuke I would be like "where'd he go? I miss him" if he were gone for a while and a whole bunch of you guys would to.
Don't really participate with messing with Zed, but I care about 98% of the people here. I remember when people would be gone for a few days and people would ask what happened.

I tease the people I like

Except SKLA, fuck that guy
Its overdoing it man... Even I don't talk about Persona 2 that much as the Zed teasing.

Skla has some good points once in a while tho.
you guys ever check the Subreddit? because today all the Feathered hair Pat took over the front page. it's frankly quite disturbing.
You got the original image for that? I kinda wanna do one.

Xiraiya

I'd probably forget, my memory is garbage, If it weren't for Beloved I'd probably drift between thinking it was either the year 2155 or the year 1715 or something.

sjay1994

I'm not ordering that game until I see a version with a better box art. If it never gets one, Digital it is. I don't want that ugly shit on my shelf.

Steelbook my friend

Its not great by any standard since it looks really cheap as its basically what I was hoping would be the MGSV cover on one side, and the japanese cover of GZ on the other side.

But still better than the official box art.

Xiraiya

I just realized I have never watched the eternal darkness LP.
I should probably do that
Aside from one part that is 95% Pat and Matt being dumb and COMPLEEETELY failing at figuring out a puzzle because they forgot how the game works even though they had just been going over how it all works, it's a pretty good LP, one of my favorites.

STOP CALLIN ME ZEDSUKE!
I didn't call you anything, I just posted a gif.

Aside from one part that is 95% Pat and Matt being dumb and COMPLEEETELY failing at figuring out a puzzle because they forgot how the game works even though they had just been going over how it all works, it's a pretty good LP, one of my favorites.

I didn't call you anything, I just posted a gif.

You changed my name on the quote to zedsuke!!!

The FFXV demo is pretty great. Got wrapped up in a fight when some Sabretusks started hunting a pack of Garulas when a squad of Magitek soldiers dropped on me. Thought I was in the clear with only a couple of Garulas left only to get another squad drop into the fray.

beinfilms

I mean, look at this

doom.png

The future is dark....... doesn't help that I pre ordered the metal fist edition

INB4 Australians laugh at me

At least my home isn't trying to kill me

Holy shit, even putting aside the ridiculous price (shit sucks, man), that Day 1 banner makes an already terrible cover look like absolute ass! I guess it's just the beginning of the poor decisions that go along with a post-Kojima Metal Gear world...

SteveTR

Hey, remember how I said I would install a 64-bit OS? I did that.

Now, the fun begins.

And by fun, I mean getting all the drivers.

Xiraiya

You changed my name on the quote to zedsuke!!!
But when I quote you, that's what appears, did you forget what your forum name is?
There's nothing I can do about that.

IvF5od.png

You will no longer be called by your name if that is no longer your name, why would you call your account Zedsuke anyway if you don't want to be called that?

Top Bottom