• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

I don't think I've been as excited for a podcast as I am tonight. With all the insane news that hit and the time to digest it, I honestly hope they keep their weekly recaps (other than new games) short and get right to the news.

Or just make the podcast 4 hours.

I need you guys help on this one. It's about school.
So I feel really bad right now, bad enough to hinder my concerntration, but well enough to go to school tomorrow. Now, I have a presentation, and my group is not reponding to my request to help me finish the powerpoint. In a addtion, I have a test in two days which I was suppose to prepare today, but couldn't. The question is, would it be a good idea to pretend to be sick tomorrow, do the prowerpoint, go only for the presentation and then to not go to school the next day, so I have more time for the test.

edit: not you guys too, pls...

As long as your school isn't too strict on attendance, go for it. If they are then it's best if you didn't. I would probably get chewed out if I they found out I was absent twice in a week. Can't you do a bit of your presentation at school?

I don't think I've been as excited for a podcast as I am tonight. With all the insane news that hit and the time to digest it, I honestly hope they keep their weekly recaps (other than new games) short and get right to the news.

I will literally be as giddy as I can be if the podcast gets stupid long.

Even more so if 1/2 of it is about Pheonix Drive.

Maybe theyt'll do another blitzcast.
Are we finally starting a community thread war!?

The Cold War is about to go hot.

Excitable woolie for your needs.

CfXpi7G.gif

beinfilms

Guys, I have peaked as a human being: I recreated real Skittles, or Shin Skittles, if you will.

Basically, I just got regular and Orchard packa, and switched the greens. The lime tastes so much better!

I love this gif

Cranky's shit makes the best GIFs.

Guys, I have peaked as a human being: I recreated real Skittles, or Shin Skittles, if you will.

Basically, I just got regular and Orchard packa, and switched the greens. The lime tastes so much better!

Am I the only one that didn't notice a change? Maybe it's because I shove multiple Skittles in my mouth at a time without looking because I'm a fatass.

*Citation: Might No.9

He's Hideo Kojima. I'm sure he can get funding without Kickstarter

That doesn't mean that much, according to Konami anymore.

We should have Kojima go to Tango and team up with Shinji MIkami and create the tactical espionage action B movie horror game mashup.

Lime Skittles were gross when they were part of the bunch. Now they get removed, and everyone wants them back.

Flip flops, I'll tell ya.

Please no. The last time they did that the podcast was way shorter than any of the other podcasts even though there was more news.

Agreed. I don't mind them talking about their weeks as its really interesting to hear what they do outside of the videos other than just play video games. And I don't mind them talking about it for a while if the news is slow that week, but if the mailbag and news segment has to suffer for it, then I'd rather they just cut the discussions on their week short.

We should have Kojima go to Tango and team up with Shinji MIkami and create the tactical espionage action B movie horror game mashup.

But then Bethesda will force him to make military war tactical espionage game at the very last part of development

Maybe Kojima goes to Platinum and makes a spiritual successor to MGR that's Nintendo exclusive because fuck you.

Platinum has proven time and time again that you don't have to make money to have a successful studio. What's has Platinum made a game that actually sold a fuck ton? I don't think one exists.

None of us know the scale and budget of the products that each game by Platinum has. Do they make money or don't they? None of us except the publishers and people that work there have 0 idea. We can speculate on it forever, but none of us are for sure right.

Platinum has proven time and time again that you don't have to make money to have a successful studio. What's has Platinum made a game that actually sold a fuck ton? I don't think one exists.

MGR sold very well.

Platinum has shown as long they have publishers willing to fund them, they will live. Who knows if they are successful or not.

Oberon

Banned
As long as your school isn't too strict on attendance, go for it. If they are then it's best if you didn't. I would probably get chewed out if I they found out I was absent twice in a week. Can't you do a bit of your presentation at school?

I can literraly write my own excuses, and as long as it's not longer than 3 days, I don't really have to prove it. Actually, the presentation isn't really much of a problem. It's just preventing me from studying for the test. Ironically, I have a hard time with that subject because I was sick twice, was too busy with other stuff to catch properly up. I guess I'll just call in sick for the day of the test, maybe I'll manage to sleep properly for once.

Top Bottom