• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Okingjrr

I loaded up the Pat and Woolie's Bizarre Adventure video. Boy do they bitch about the game a shit ton, even after the apology, it's still ridiculous.
Also, that game is straight up spoilers all day.
Is it weird that I am really happy people liked the gifs I made?
No it's not, they're awesome gifs.

My brain put these two together while scrolling past them...
Why, JoJo, why?

sjay1994

Its not best friends related, but for some reason I fucking love this Mega64 ZOE gag.

vJpqJ3.gif

KknEAb.gif

I'm staying the fuck away from gaming until the hype dies down.

I wish not to be spoiled on anything until the LP.

In the meantime, I'm gonna sit here on the bus and play Disgaea DS.

JoJo94

I loaded up the Pat and Woolie's Bizarre Adventure video. Boy do they bitch about the game a shit ton, even after the apology, it's still ridiculous.
Also, that game is straight up spoilers all day.

No it's not, they're awesome gifs.

Why, JoJo, why?

Because Pat and Woolie is the OTP Poolie for life

Demon's Souls is straight up one of my favourite games. I love the shit out of it. It was one of the first games I got with my PS3 and I only bought it because I saw it on a shelf. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW.
I rented Dark Souls from Redbox on a whim, didn't know anything about it. Kept it and paid the full $60 for it.

Ilvocare

git rekt nub
psn ports are dabes
just play that in the background and turn down dat volume

Damn though, that's a shame. Have you tried leaving and reentering?
Cause that song's good.

Late as fuck but yeah, it only happened the one time when I entered with Rudy. The reason I knew it was fucked was because the song played fine when Jack went through.

Top Bottom