• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Mathaou

legacy of cane
You're damn right it will
image.php

Avatar quoting myself because I have that much confidence

This refers to my statement that your faith will be crushed, not sure if you meant that to happen but I'm glad you're coming to terms with it.

Oberon

Banned
Well, I decided not to sleep tonight, because who needs sleep if you have shitty group partners? I didn't want to go back to this, but I think I'll just stop talking to them after the presentation tomorrow.

JoJo94

Hey guys 2 favors on a scale of 1 - 10 how cute is this now that I've added music?

2: Is it okay to change my email address on here I think someone asked about it before (if you guys don't know I'll ask a mod)

Damn, there was another extremely awkward moment today during second period. A day or two ago, I told a story about a guy who drew a picture and tried talking to the class from its perspective, and interrupted me talking with a guy about MKX by asking if Spongebob was in it and started singing the goofy goober song. Today, the same guy drew Sonic the Hedgehog, and started talking like he was Sonic. "Hey guys, i'm Sonic the Hedgehog, and I love chili dogs." This went on for a bit, before this happened. "Hey guys, I have a friend i'd like you to meet." Cue to him drawing a hedgehog version of himself. "Hey guys, i'm (guy's name) the hedgehog. Nice to meet you." There was a stunned silence. No one could believe this was happening. It was the worst I have cringed in a while. Worse than Friday's event. I don't know why he keeps doing this, all he gets is silence every time.

JoJo94

8-9 I really like it.

All right thanks!!! Apparently I'm really good at cute stuff.

9/10
10/10 if it was doing a jojo pose

If you look at the video you may see a point where I debated making him put his hand on his hip to get a slight jojo pose going.

So, since I haven't played my games in a while (months) I decided to play DS2 a little before getting a PS4 and bloodborne...I just got a weapon that I never knew about after 4 playthroughs...I feel weird...

360pages

Damn, there was another extremely awkward moment today during second period. A day or two ago, I told a story about a guy who drew a picture and tried talking to the class from its perspective, and interrupted me talking with a guy about MKX by asking if Spongebob was in it and started singing the goofy goober song. Today, the same guy drew Sonic the Hedgehog, and started talking like he was Sonic. "Hey guys, i'm Sonic the Hedgehog, and I love chili dogs." This went on for a bit, before this happened. "Hey guys, I have a friend i'd like you to meet." Cue to him drawing a hedgehog version of himself. "Hey guys, i'm (guy's name) the hedgehog. Nice to meet you." There was a stunned silence. No one could believe this was happening. It was the worst I have cringed in a while. Worse than Friday's event. I don't know why he keeps doing this, all he gets is silence every time.

Either you're making that up, or that guy is chris-chan....or maybe he is just super awkward and really just trying to show the things he can do and why.

I'm still stroking my dick after the DMC4SE announcements. I need a next/current gen console, stat.

Bloodborne and this. I need both of these equally.

Hey guys 2 favors on a scale of 1 - 10 how cute is this now that I've added music?

2: Is it okay to change my email address on here I think someone asked about it before (if you guys don't know I'll ask a mod)

It's looking good man. 8 from me. You can change your email address, click the control panel button just above the GAF logo, there is an option in there.

JoJo94

It's looking good man. 8 from me. You can change your email address, click the control panel button just above the GAF logo, there is an option in there.

All right thanks. and that's a good score then.

Yup, just email a mod and ask to change it to a new address for login.

I just want to make sure it's okay to change it to a normal email since I won't have my school one forever.

Either you're making that up, or that guy is chris-chan....or maybe he is just super awkward and really just trying to show the things he can do and why.
I'm not sure. Maybe he wants us to look at his drawings. He's pretty decent at it. If he just asked us to look, it'd be fine, but the whole talking from the character's perspective makes things really awkward. No one has a problem with looking at his drawings, it's just what comes after we do that makes everyone cringe.

Numb

Night people. Sorry UT we can play next time.
I wake up too early or sleep way too late.
Everything is in shambles.

Just watched the new trailer.

Realizing how much better I am at CA games now, my dick is the hardest it's ever been. No woman will ever achieve what DMC4SE has or will

Just watched the new trailer.

Realizing how much better I am at CA games now, my dick is the hardest it's ever been. No woman will ever achieve what DMC4SE has or will
DMC3 is the goddess, DMC4 is like the girl with the ok face but the most amazing body ever. DMC3 has both.
This is a bad analogy

DMC3 is the goddess, DMC4 is like the girl with the ok face but the most amazing body ever. DMC3 has both.
This is a bad analogy

Is the SE the plastic surgery in this metaphor?
Neither of these works because the problems with 4 can't be described by a physical trait. I'd say 4 is the hot boring girl but redoing the game with someone else isn't exactly boring. It's a complicated matter this analogy.
They're both great

360pages

Honestly, how they handle the SE and what they add. Right now they have enough characters for me to play endlessly. Now if there are enough modes and a few new bosses to see if it's perfect.

Top Bottom