• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Honestly, how they handle the SE and what they add. Right now they have enough characters for me to play endlessly. Now if there are enough modes and a few new bosses to see if it's perfect.

The SE has already exceeded my expectations, and it has provided more substantive additions than DmCDE.

Whereas DmCDE refined and fixed a lot of problems, as well as added more extraneous modes and options for customizing and longevity, DMC4SE has established a stronger foundation and base with three new characters. I do hope that Capcom implements a lot of the new modes found in the DE. If Capcom doesn't, the modding community will.

The SE has already exceeded my expectations, and it has provided more substantive additions than DmCDE.

Whereas DmCDE refined and fixed a lot of problems, as well as added more extraneous modes and options for customizing and longevity, DMC4SE has established a stronger foundation and base with three new characters. I do hope that Capcom implements a lot of the new modes found in the DE. If Capcom doesn't, the modding community will.

I hope the Dante Must Style mode in DE makes it into DMC4:SE. I haven't gotten to it yet, but it sounds amazing.

Its fine.

image.php

The only way for DmCDE to win me over is to replace the original boss fights entirely and outsource the development for new ones. I'm never gonna let DmC's terrible boss design go.

I hope the Dante Must Style mode in DE makes it into DMC4:SE. I haven't gotten to it yet, but it sounds amazing.
Must Style is the number one thing on my wishlist for SE at this point, (but I would've picked it up if it just added Vergil).
Wasn't meant as an insult guys. Feel free to engage me if you have a problem with what i post though
Nah, don't worry about it. I'm just being silly.

Wasn't meant as an insult guys. Feel free to engage me if you have a problem with what i post though

I don't think anyone took any offence, a number of us are fans of GB as well. Besides, it is established lore that our threads are at war constantly since we may or may not have got everyone moved to Community.

Oberon

Banned
I need you guys help on this one. It's about school.
So I feel really bad right now, bad enough to hinder my concerntration, but well enough to go to school tomorrow. Now, I have a presentation, and my group is not reponding to my request to help me finish the powerpoint. In a addtion, I have a test in two days which I was suppose to prepare today, but couldn't. The question is, would it be a good idea to pretend to be sick tomorrow, do the prowerpoint, go only for the presentation and then to not go to school the next day, so I have more time for the test.

edit: not you guys too, pls...

What's Konami even good for outside of Japan? Kojima's gone, Silent Hills may be MIA, they'll never make ZoE3 and it's incredibly unlikely for them to make another good Castlevania game. They may as well not exist as far as anyone not in Japan is concerned.

Best case scenario is that Kojima goes the way of Platinum and starts his own company with KojiPro and gets hired by Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo/etc to make games.

He could get funding very quickly on KS, but that crowd of backers are a bunch of fickle people.

What's Konami even good for outside of Japan? Kojima's gone, Silent Hills may be MIA, they'll never make ZoE3 and it's incredibly unlikely for them to make another good Castlevania game. They may as well not exist as far as anyone not in Japan is concerned.

Exercise Equipment?

no best case scenario is Konami dying and Sony or Nintendo getting their IPs

That's more of a dream than a scenario. Konami revenue from games is very minor compared to their other products/services.

He could get funding very quickly on KS, but that crowd of backers are a bunch of fickle people.

Yeah, I wouldn't turn to KS unless there's no other option for him, which I highly doubt.

They got a Kojima-less Metal Gear, which will probably still yield some golden eggs until they make Snake's Revenge 2.

Very little of Konami's revenue was in videogames at the time of layoff happened, so I don't see them doing anything besides sitting on the IPs and/or mobile games for quick cash.

Top Bottom