• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

3d2.gif

Finished building my chicks box until they can take the outside weather today, transported them to it and got rid of the old one, finished my math work, cleaned the whole house, cooked dinner and cleaned up and just got done polishing all the woodwork in my room with lemon pledge with 12 minutes to spare before my laundry is done.

Damn I'm good.

Ants

That reminds me of something that made me irrationally angry today. At work today, I sold a shirt that said "If Mondays were shes, they'd be flip flops."

What the fuck does that mean? How can you compare Mondays to flip flops?

I think it's just a bad I Hate Mondays joke. I've seen the same joke using crocs instead of flip flops, which are a little more universally reviled.

All such jokes are bad.

I think it's just a bad I Hate Mondays joke. I've seen the same joke using crocs instead of flip flops, which are a little more universally reviled.

All such jokes are bad.

Ooooooh, I didn't even think of that because I'm in Florida where everyone at least owns flip flops if they don't love them. I wear shoes 98% with the rest being flip flops, usually.

What if...
it's even longer than 4 hours?

I'd be down for a 6 hour podcast. It'll never happen, but that doesn't stop me from dreaming!

I doubt they would, but I could totally see them getting lost in discussion and talking about one thing for like two hours. That shit can happen between buddies.

I want them to keep getting longer, until eventually, there is no break between podcasts, and they just run for the full 7 days.

Actually, that might be a bit much, even for me.
At that point they are either recorded a week in advance or it's just a 24/7 livestream.

That'd be nuts.

So watch NXT, it's like WWE, but without all the dumb bullshit, and actually contains wrestling!

Imagine production value of WWE with the wrestling of RoH and NJPW.

Hm, is that on cable or do I need to find... alternate ways to watch it?

Nerdgasm
Happy birthday, Reaper of Souls!

All that stone makes me think of a high rez Runescape.

Yo, me too! Who would have guessed this would describe people on a forum like NeoGAF!

Yo, me to! Who would have guessed this would describe people on a forum like NeoGAF!

WWE Network and I watch it with my local cable provider and $9.99 Subscription to the WWE Network.
I'll PM you my site.

Jman014

You need the WWE Network to watch NXT. It's like an hour long, unfortunately

Yeah first time I had like 10+ treasure goblins loose it looked like that too when I was done with them. Granted, those oranges and greens in the screenshot are just plans and not actual gear.

Remember how Before My Body Is Dry is a good song but then the full version adds some weird ass rapping. That's basically what the XCX battle theme is...

I didn't even play Xenoblade but X has me hype. BECAUSE FUCKING MECHS.

I'm glad that Hummingbird allows you to have your waifu/husbando on your profile. That feature is sorely missing on MAL.

All I know about hummingbird is that it's some anime bullshit. I still haven't finished my MAL so I probably shouldn't get started with another.

MAL is too hard for me... or something. Takes to many steps to do things.

All I know about hummingbird is that it's some anime bullshit. I still haven't finished my MAL so I probably shouldn't get started with another.

MAL is too hard for me... or something. Takes to many steps to do things.
You can import your MAL to Hummingbird.

Hummingbird is the same thing as MAL only with a slicker UI.
Read: MAL but not shitty.
Is it weird that I am really happy people liked the gifs I made?
I saw that edit <3

Top Bottom