• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

semisonic

Banned
Well that's on PS2 and Dreamcast so they wouldn't run in PPSSPP
Kotaku.jpeg
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
The Berserk PS2 game is super worth it if you love Berserk, I modded my PS2 Slim just so I could play it.

I got in Nipponland, along with the hokuto no ken fightgame and the ps2 ippo game, and a fucking japanese ps3 to play them with, only to find it has no backwards compatibility despite being the same apparant model as mine here, which does have it
I don't want to mod, so I'm looking into emulation

Squishy3

I don't find it adds anything.

I suppose everyone wants to be Pewdiepie

tumblr_nec56n9EQU1qfnp35o3_500.gif

Opinions, amirite?

My opinion about BK1 really rubs people the wrong way.

I enjoyed it when I was a kid, but I can't enjoy it the same as an adult.

The design flaws for the first game stick out and when Tooie removed and fixed some things, I really grew to like where the series was headed.

I should pick up Nuts and Bolts and give it a shot.

Yo, the Saitama design for the anime looks tight.

Giant Bomb's Mario Party Parties would be so much less if they didn't have the camera on them as they play as well.

Yeah, but they don't use them for their quicklooks because they don't need them. When they're useful they're great, otherwise it just seems like they want to be PewdiePie.

My friend just sent me this pic

tUPDVLQ.jpg

I am laughing so god damn hard right now

Oooooh, internet why.

Since Bloodborne comes out tomorrow, i've been thinking about what to name my character. Usually it's Dio, but I might change it up this time. Any ideas?

Xiraiya

Since Bloodborne comes out tomorrow, i've been thinking about what to name my character. Usually it's Dio, but I might change it up this time. Any ideas?

Look up names in lore and stuff like that to see if you can think of something that would fit, I named my Dark Souls 2 character in a manner that looked like an NPC name, it was great.

Yeah, but they don't use them for their quicklooks because they don't need them. When they're useful they're great, otherwise it just seems like they want to be PewdiePie.

I tend to agree with the opinion that face cams are bad but Jack said that he didn't think they add anything, and I was just giving an example where it does add to the experience

Top Bottom