• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Zenfalcia

It had been years since I played it, and when I went back to it, the combat felt really stiff. I wasn't having fun with it. It's really disappointing going back to a game you really liked and not having any fun with it anymore. The combat is just so stiff.
That really sucks.

Nah P5 protag is the new hotness.
hwrcdj.gif

Let's see if this really as good as Arclight says it is.

Edit: Oh, it's a schmup? Didn't expect that.

Well, i'm going to try to start watching Game of Thrones at my friend's place in a couple days since Telltale's game got me interested, and I have a question. What is Ramsay's first episode? It'll give me something to look forward to.

Well, i'm going to try to start watching Game of Thrones at my friend's place in a couple days since Telltale's game got me interested, and I have a question. What is Ramsay's first episode? It'll give me something to look forward to.

Ramsay is literally the best part of Game of Thrones.

Somewhere in Season 2, but he really doesn't start going apeshit until late S2 and S3 onwards.

Eppie

Neo Member

Dude GoT has been one of my favorite serieseses of all time. I sincerely hope you enjoy it. Are you going to binge and catch up by the time season 5 starts?

Well, AC Ninebreaker just shipped, and I got my dividend today so I just used part of that on Bloodborne. And it counts as a preorder, so I get the bonus dlc stuff too.

Also, Woolie dropping truths about Getter Robo is pleasing to my ears.

Eppie

Neo Member
Cool, that's not too far. If he's anything like he is in the game, i'm going to love him. He'll probably be my favorite character.

You'll have a lot of favorite characters, I think. And a lot of
fuck you I hate your shit guys you asshole
characters

Top Bottom