• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

I'm just happy that there's a new Battlefront game. I loved those games. I'm cautiously optimistic about it.

I'm blown away that 3 years ago that I said that the only way battlefront 3 would be good if it was made by dice. Now thats happening I can't see the game being not shit.

When's my Star Wars character action game?

The_Force_Unleashed.jpg

Zenfalcia

It's weird, I don't even like the Souls games (that much) but everything about Bloodborne's style and the way the combat looks feels like it would hit a sweet spot that the Souls games were barely missing the mark on.

At least I can continue to shittalk Wild Arms and continue to cultivate my Vergil-like relationship with semi.
It's not even close to that.
You love it tho.
That awkward moment when you're terrified to talk in the steam group chat.
Just do it!
I don't mind playing with bots. Did you hear that the new Battlefront game is being shown at a Star Wars celebration thing next month?
It's not a bad thing, but it gets lonely when you don't play with friends. The new Battlefront is going to be horrible.
I plan to. Even though I have homework I should be doing. (Fuck being back at school.)

Also, if you're trying to play PC Battlefront with people, I recommend Evolve as a server. It worked pretty well for me.
School sucks.

There's quite a few other ways to play it too.

PBalfredo

I just watched the Steel Battalion Mechaweek video and holy shit, does that game ever sing to me. There is a used version complete with the monster controller at a game shop next to me, but the fact that it doesn't work with the 360 kills me.

sjay1994

As someone who played bf4 on launch I'm blown away that people are excited for the reboot

I am also cautiously optimistic.

Best case scenario: Dice and EA learned from their mistakes, and the game comes out great

Worst case (most likely) scenario: 119.99 special edition PRE ORDER NOW FOR THE BACK TO MOS EISLEY MAP PACK! DON'T FORGET TO BUY SOME BATTLEPACKS!

I just watched the Steel Battalion Mechaweek video and holy shit, does that game ever sing to me. There is a used version complete with the monster controller at a game shop next to me, but the fact that it doesn't work with the 360 kills me.

Yeah, after watching the video I want to get my hands on the game but spended $300~ on the game and controller and getting an OG xbox is too much for me.

Best case scenario: Dice and EA learned from their mistakes, and the game comes out great

Worst case (most likely) scenario: 119.99 special edition PRE ORDER NOW FOR THE BACK TO MOS EISLEY MAP PACK! DON'T FORGET TO BUY SOME BATTLEPACKS!

Well, BF Hardline didn't have a disastrous launch like BF4 so maybe there's hope.

Dice is the company that let this bug fall through the cracks. There is no way its gonna be good

So i've been reading about a day one patch for Bloodborne. Is it needed to play the game? If it is, i'm kinda fucked. I don't have internet of my own, and the wifi i'm using isn't strong enough for my ps4.

So i've been reading about a day one patch for Bloodborne. Is it needed to play the game? If it is, i'm kinda fucked. I don't have internet of my own, and the wifi i'm using isn't strong enough for my ps4.
Yeah, that's the update file, about 2 gigs. Pretty sure the game is still playable without it (people who got the game early clearly could not use it), but I imagine it's still needed for the online stuff.

Skrams

If you're willing to drop the money on it then do it. I assume it's a lot so what's another $50-100 for an OG Xbox even. It'd be easy to justify to myself if I was in that situation.

Ilvocare

What good is it to shit talk the dead?

God how I wish for a new Wild Arms game.

It's not dead. I'm playing it thanks to that flash sale. That counts for more-than-nothing!

You love it tho.

I actually kinda do, which is why I'm enjoying dissecting it so much. Otherwise I would have entered a DMC2-esque state of depression and hopelessness.

Yeah, it's Zen. He doesn't use his actual online handle because he needs to be a special snowflake.

Attention Whore/10

Hope it does well. It deserves a company that actually cares for it.

I had always thought the game was doing somewhat decent in its initial launch, I mean it even made its way to Xbox 360.

Regardless, looks like I'm spending the rest of my night starting up again.

Top Bottom