• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

This joke is flying over my head, but that still sounds amazing. I'm a very simple man.

Oh right. Asuna or whatever.

518.gif

I'd look up their chronology, since there is somewhat of a timeline, it's not vital, but if you plan to watch a bunch, it might make the experience more fun.
In that case, i'll put off Chasing Amy until Wednesday. If i'm going to watch them in order, i'll do it all at once. The only reason I won't do it tomorrow is because of Bloodborne. Since i'm not watching Chasing Amy tonight, i'll put in Tropic Thunder instead. It's been a while since i've seen it.

Remember when Rick Hunter and Minmei got trappeed in the depths of the superfortress and got naked and talked about their feelings? And then Lisa was way better the whole time? And Minmei saved the day? I remember very little of Planetary Fortress Macross.

ill be enjoying the return of my favorite MMO tomorrow
wonder if the Bloodborne lp will start tomorrow or later this week?
theyll prob tell us on the podcast

Squishy3

ill be enjoying the return of my favorite MMO tomorrow
wonder if the Bloodborne lp will start tomorrow or later this week?
theyll prob tell us on the podcast
prob start recording tomorrow, then replaces parasite eve whenever the last episode for that goes up

Remember when Rick Hunter and Minmei got trappeed in the depths of the superfortress and got naked and talked about their feelings? And then Lisa was way better the whole time? And Minmei saved the day? I remember very little of Planetary Fortress Macross.
is that what they called it back then

Please clean up the blood after you've exploded in to a bloody mess after Bloodborne comes out. Wouldn't want to be knees deep in blood and corpses again.

Top Bottom