• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

You're welcome.

I consider myself a man who can appreciate a new perspective.

Since we are on the topic of Better Call Saul.

Is it wrong of me that I had hoped that Chuck actually had some kind of incurable disease/ allergy to electricity instead of it being just a mental condition that he could probably get treated?

I consider myself a man who can appreciate a new perspective.

Since we are on the topic of Better Call Saul.

Is it wrong of me that I had hoped that Chuck actually had some kind of incurable disease/ allergy to electricity instead of it being just a mental condition that he could probably get treated?

It would have been more interesting, but I can understand them choosing the realistic route.
With Bloodborne coming out in a few minutes, I expect to see 20 new pages by the time I wake up.

The thread's going to be over in 20 pages. I should probably think of a tagline.
but let's talk about the real issues, like this kid's rediculous b-ball shots

Those b-all shots are pretty rediculous.

Squishy3

yall motherfuckers can't even elizabeth right

giphy.gif

So I still had the GOW Ascension demo and decide to play it for kicks. What a shitty demo, it's literally the first fifteen minutes of the game and Kratos is all shitty and without any skills. Remember how in the Revengeance demo Raiden had a pretty good chunk of skills unlocked so that people could play around with and get a feel for the combat? Well those schmucks over at Santa Monica decided to go a different direction with a bunch extras I didn't care about with this TV show about vikings or whatever, I dunno it was stupid.

Also was Kratos always that slow? I felt like he was moving through fucking molasses. It wasn't a good time. It looked pretty though.

So far in the new best of the worst we've got Bloodebt, more Cameron Mitchell, Grandma Stripper, and a slo mo instant replay of a beer landing on a fridge. God I love RLM.

Top Bottom