• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Rizzi

... Hm. Even with the shit dollar, it's still like $20 cheaper to buy $60 of US PSN credit and buy it digitally than it is to buy it retail.

sjay1994

So when do you guys want to start watching the thing

quote for poll

Oh, though you were going to watch Carpenters The thing.... oh well

giphy.gif

Jman014

Apparently Life is Strange episode 2 is out early so that's good. I just wish I could do my LFRs early so I can just play episode 2 and GoT episode 3 when that comes out tomorrow right now.

You Saga the shit outta those Digital Devils you beautiful person you.

I'll devour my enemies super hard.
Well, I guess it just goes to show that I'm a bigger From Software fan than most of the rest of this thread
:p

You probably are.
With how hard I'm working this week and next, I'll probably just stroll into a store on the weekend and pick up a PS4.

I hope they're not sold out.

Nice. I wish I had the cash for a PS4.

Hows bloodburns guys?
Also for the past like 20 years theres been this super bright orange street lamp that would shine through my bedroom window, the decided to change the light to a dull blue and now mmmmmm I like having a completely dark room!

beinfilms

Minor P3 spoilers:

You know, I almost got on here to say how easy the Hierophant fight was. I'm glad I didn't, because I would've felt really dumb. That was actually a kind of interesting boss sequence, actually.

The whole thing was still super easy, though.

blue horse best horse

I think my favorite was purple horny horse, but I got disillusioned from the whole thing because the fandom got really annoying and combative when purple horny horse got wings. Then people freaked out worse when there was that human-ish stuff.

Fandoms are dumb.

review sites be like

vmypcals2sx7.gif

That's most of my ratings on Hummingbird, so far.

Actually, I think it's mostly 9s. Something really has to be wrong for me to give something below an 8. Only thing I have below 3 is Rail Wars because of how disappointed in it I was.

Minor P3 spoilers:

You know, I almost got on here to say how easy the Hierophant fight was. I'm glad I didn't, because I would've felt really dumb. That was actually a kind of interesting boss sequence, actually.

Oh
did you think The Lovers was The Hiriophant?

review sites be like

vmypcals2sx7.gif

wrong cause gamespot gave it a 9

I think my favorite was purple horny horse, but I got disillusioned from the whole thing because the fandom got really annoying and combative when purple horny horse got wings. Then people freaked out worse when there was that human-ish stuff.

Fandoms are dumb.

I had friends who stopped watching it because of the alicorn thing

what a bunch of dumbeys

Zenfalcia

You know what's fine? Star Wars Battlefront, apparently. Also Timesplitters Rewind getting weekly updates.
Too bad they took down the servers for battlefront... at least there's other ways of playing.
Minor P3 spoilers:

You should keep playing. :D

Ilvocare

It's fine.

You're not alone, I'll cry with you!

It's weird, I don't even like the Souls games (that much) but everything about Bloodborne's style and the way the combat looks feels like it would hit a sweet spot that the Souls games were barely missing the mark on.

At least I can continue to shittalk Wild Arms and continue to cultivate my Vergil-like relationship with semi.
It's not even close to that.

Fandoms are dumb.

That's most of my ratings on Hummingbird, so far.

Actually, I think it's mostly 9s. Something really has to be wrong for me to give something below an 8. Only thing I have below 3 is Rail Wars because of how disappointed in it I was.
I like yellow wing horse.

Ilvocare

That awkward moment when you're terrified to talk in the steam group chat.

I'll make everything better
worse
by jumping in and interjecting unprompted.

What could go wrong?

Also thanks to that ZOE2 video I'm rediscovering how fucking good Beyond the Bounds is. God damn I need to get my hands on ZOE HD so I can find a Kojima game/series that I'll actually like.

beinfilms

Too bad they took down the servers for battlefront... at least there's other ways of playing.

You should keep playing. :D

I plan to. Even though I have homework I should be doing. (Fuck being back at school.)

Also, if you're trying to play PC Battlefront with people, I recommend Evolve as a server. It worked pretty well for me.

I guess I'm not getting back to sleep. Oh fucking well, my Bloodborne hype and dangerous amounts of Mello Yello and other various soft drinks shall fuel me.

Top Bottom