• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Anung

Un Rama
With Bloodborne obvious killing it I honestly don't see why they didn't delay The Order till the end of the year so they can make an actual game out of it and give it some sweet MP.

The remaining amount of time estimated for Bloodborne to finish downloading is fucking greater than the remaining time till it is unlocked. DON'T FAIL ME NOW INTERNET!

It appears that Bloodborne is living up the hype :)

PS4 got its killer app. Time to get a PS4

To be fair, it took me until the release of Sm4sh to see the Wii U as a good purchase

Did you guys know that Better Call Saul is actually about Bob Odenkirk trying to get his onii-san to notice him?

You have completely changed how I view this show now. I'm not sure if its for better or worse.

game of thrones?
is season 5 tomorrow?
or do you mean the game?

Oh I'm sorry, I meant the new TellTale episode. I guess that means that there are people who are going to start making bets as to when Matt and Woolie are going to put up the next episode of their play through.

Jman014

Oh I'm sorry, I meant the new TellTale episode. I guess that means that there are people who are going to start making bets as to when Matt and Woolie are going to put up the next episode of their play through.

Probaby close to when Matt and Liam put up Life is Strange episode 2. I gotta play both before I watch the videos.

aUrI8iI.jpg
You have completely changed how I view this show now. I'm not sure if its for better or worse.

You're welcome.

Top Bottom