• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

mrmyhthef

You should play 2.
One is gross.
And holy fuck yeah the ps3 hd version is great. Play the game. Play it. Now. I'll wait. It's great.

If you got the HD collection you might as well play 1. It's only about 3-4 hours long and playing it makes 2 better.

1 isn't that bad besides.

No, but I actually love you guys. <3

Coming across this community was the best thing that could happen.

Eh this place is alright.

Oh jeez, oh man... Another confession. so many confessions to BestGaffu-chan. She has a giant reverse harem now, and she loves all of them.

Tm2qelo.png

Friender-chan best girl.

Skrams

God I like the way the Parasyte anime is going right now.

I'm enjoying it a lot. I might read the manga later just because.

It's pretty great, but it feels like the last few episodes have been rushing to the end and that it could have been about 36 episodes.

From what I've heard it's following the manga pretty accurately. Now the story in general feeling pretty rushed? Yeah. I'm really wondering what they'll do for these next two episodes now. That's a lot of fucking time to pull one over on me and do some weird shit. I already have suspicions, but eh.

I hope it's Migi and not Gotou, but the preview from next week shows Gotou so I don't know.

Zenfalcia

That's what dem Super Best Friends are all about.
yep.
I think you misunderstood what I meant by that. I have no issues with this whatsoever and what I simply meant is that the main game clearly had a different pairing in mind. Mainly due to both Atlus' comments and the main game and the answer having multiple scenes dedicated to just that. If Atlus had a change of heart and the movies push for
Aigis
as canon girl, I am fine with that. I don't really care. I also really like both characters.
i suppose, it could be that they had
yukari in mind first and then ended up on aigis.
both are good. It does make things confusing
when they add things like the hug scene that yukari only has, and is a branch you could take.
First try :U

YtowT73.png
#decimated.

Ants

It's a site full of "can you type to fulfill <parameters> in <time limit>"

Last thread someone posted one I actually really liked that was video game music-related, although more for the "wow video game music is the shit" than the thing itself.

seriously you could just link the soundcloud to someone totally unfamiliar with video games and convince them of the artistic merit of at least game music

Numb

Guys it is Friday 13th and there is a special Mortal Kombat X reveal/special
I hope it is Jason since Freddy was in before.
We need Jason in this game

1388726-heavy_rain_jason_super.jpg

Zenfalcia

We Frienders shared a lot of emotional moments together
Thread 5 never forget

Oh Wow, even I completly forgot this existed!
#neverforget
Again, I have to repeat that I don't know how valid that article was, but I read that they started out with
Yukari being the main and only girl, which is why you have so many mandatory or optional romance scenes with her. Then they decided to add more options, but those scenes remained. I guess that somewhere after they finished P3, they started moving towards Aigis and the movies now seem to point at that being canon. If the movies are pushing Aigis, then it's Aigis.

The only thing that weirds me out a little is that she's mentally still practically a small child, but Aigis is still one of my favorite characters and I don't really care what they do in terms of canon waifu stuff or whatever. As long as it's not Fuuka =P
Oh... I don't remember any article, but that's interesting. Well... Technically isn't she older than that? It's fiiine... It'll work out in the answer.. maybe..

Top Bottom