• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

These.

I think he was on point and good with sequelitis because he had time to produce them instead of making a daily content channel. The zelda one he was just wrong about.

He had been working on that fucking thing when GG first started. Two years later it comes out and it's just so fucking bad

beinfilms

He had been working on that fucking thing when GG first started. Two years later it comes out and it's just so fucking bad

Speaking of things that make people mad
(since that's a great segue, and not a non sequitur at all)
, I've always wondered, does anyone know of a way to watch the Chip and Ironicus TBFP review? I've always wondered about it.

Speaking of things that make people mad
(since that's a great segue, and not a non sequitur at all)
, I've always wondered, does anyone know of a way to watch the Chip and Ironicus TBFP review? I've always wondered about it.

I dont even know what you're talking about, but most lost tbfp stuff is hidden in the depths of dailymotion usually.

Nordicus

I dont even know what you're talking about, but most lost tbfp stuff is hidden in the depths of dailymotion usually.
It's not like that, he's talking about that one time Chip & Ironicus basically did a Retsupurae on TBFP. Then Matt and Pat commented on that video shortly in their Silent Hill Downpour LP

It's not like that, he's talking about that one time Chip & Ironicus basically did a Retsupurae on TBFP. Then Matt and Pat commented on that video shortly in their Silent Hill Downpour LP
Oh well then fuck I dunno it's probably lost to the internet ether.
someone on /v/ probably knows I guess

beinfilms

Yeah, that. I've looked around for it a couple of times, but never found anything.

Watching someone try the same strategy time and time again against a boss and die to it calling bullshit is the funniest thing.

Clearly what you're doing isn't working so stop fucking doing it!

It's a more "open world" kind of Zelda with all the issues that genre brings and little of the benefits. I still liked it and the wall merging mechanic is fucking amazing, but man was it disappointing overall for me.

I can't help it. It just pisses me off how poorly the game is thought out. They didn't even try to fix the issues that their design structure brought with it, rather they just said "hey guys, open world freedom!!" and hoped everyone would buy into that superficial bullshit.

Sorry, not trying to start an argument.

That's not entirely correct. A good story doesn't necessarily mean a deep and complex one, it means decent structure, pacing, creating a consistent and believable world et cetera. All of these are of high importance for Zelda games as well, as without it, your actions become less impactful and valuable on a personal degree, probably lessening the fun you might have with a game.

Clearing dungeons and doing sidequests become more fun if you are motivated to save the world you're in, rather t

This man gets it.

But I guess I expected too much from a game like SS that was sold to us as a prequel and origin story of the Hero of Time.

That video was taken down.

I don't know why. It's not a good Retsupurae but it's meta for me to see who was my favorite LP duo make fun of the Matt and Pat Machinima machine.

And Cabela. They all made fun of bad Cabela games.

Egoraptor was definitely more popular when Game Grumps started. Jontron had around 200k subs and Ego had like 500k+

I only found JT while a fan of Ego and the Awesome series.

Zenfalcia

Oh? Really? I wish I could see it.
Watching someone try the same strategy time and time again against a boss and die to it calling bullshit is the funniest thing.

Clearly what you're doing isn't working so stop fucking doing it!
But maybe this time it'll work tho!

beinfilms

That video was taken down.

I don't know why. It's not a good Retsupurae but it's meta for me to see who was my favorite LP duo make fun of the Matt and Pat Machinima machine.

And Cabela. They all made fun of bad Cabela games.

Yeah, but this is the internet. It's gotta still be out there somewhere, right?

B_5_B1PU8AAGAuh.png:large

I don't know whether i should buy this just for the sake of buying it when it comes out. I technically own all three and this will probably stay in it's shrink wrap but £15 is rather cheap.

360pages

I don't know whether i should buy this just for the sake of buying it when it comes out. I technically own all three and this will probably stay in it's shrink wrap but £15 is rather cheap.

Tales of Graces has an amazing combat system and Symphonia has a good story...Symphonia 2 should be ignored.

I'd consider buying a $100 Tales season pass if it worked across all the titles in a generation. It may be a shit offer for the amount of DLC offered, but it's $100 more than what Bamco is going to get from me without it

RetroDLC

Foundations of Burden
$_57.JPG

It's a mad amount of value for £15, I've got mine preordered already.

So Jason's actually a thing for MKX?

Here's hoping we get space jason as an alternate mode.

I'm not liking all of the cameo characters in the game.

Predator is fine, but Jason too?

I would rather see those roster spots taken up by somebody interesting from the MK universe.

I'm not getting the game if Noob isn't in it.

Top Bottom