• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

You know sometimes I forget I'm posting in bestGAF.
Amateur, it's the contradiction in size that makes it all the sweeter!
I kinda feel gross writing that...

Its k

FJ9cWJh.gif

You guys are just hating! We all know ultimax is tonight.

Get ready for 2 hours of Divekick

Oberon

Banned
You know sometimes I forget I'm posting in bestGAF.
Amateur, it's the contradiction in size that makes it all the sweeter!
I kinda feel gross writing that...

I could never be intimtaded be a girl smaller than me
unless she uses her Kiai

I just remembered something that happened to me last year. I was at a place with some friends playing some pool, and this guy came over. He asked why I was hanging out with a bunch of older teens. I was confused as I was 16, and the oldest friend was 17. I was confused, so I asked him what he meant. He thought I was 12. I have no fucking idea why he thought that or even asked in the first place. 5'6 isn't that short, and I have a moustache for fucks sake. I was 16, goddamnit. He was really embarrassed after that. He went back to eating his burger.

Zenfalcia

I just remembered something that happened to me last year. I was at a place with some friends playing some pool, and this guy came over. He asked why I was hanging out with a bunch of older teens. I was confused as I was 16, and the oldest friend was 17. I was confused, so I asked him what he meant. He thought I was 12. I have no fucking idea why he thought that or even asked in the first place. 5'6 isn't that short, and I have a moustache for fucks sake. I was 16, goddamnit. He was really embarrassed after that. He went back to eating his burger.
What an amazing guy. How did he even think that... Wierd.
It's the lamest superpower ever.

And it's not a fun time.
It's the best tho. just imagine all the situations it would make thing better! Like ripping things like a lawnmower. ;)

semisonic

Banned
S-so shameless...
image.php

Everyone loves strong short girls/women.
image.php
image.php
image.php

image.php
image.php
image.php

image.php
image.php
image.php

Dabes
I could never be intimtaded be a girl smaller than me
unless she uses her Kiai
Man when I did Kendo for that time I gotta say that the Kiai was the funnest part of the whole experience. I found out I sound a whole hell of a lot scarier than I look, and since then I've noticed myself doing it surprisingly frequently in non-Kendo hype situations. It's really more fun than it has any right to be.

What an amazing guy. How did he even think that... Wierd.
I have no idea. Usually, it's the opposite. When I was 16, a lot of people thought I was 18 or 19. It hasn't happened as much since i've been 17, but does still happen sometimes. That's easy to understand, though. It's only a year or two difference. Much easier than mistaking a 16 year old with a mustache for a 12 year old.

I have no idea. Usually, it's the opposite. When I was 16, a lot of people thought I was 18 or 19. It hasn't happened as much since i've been 17, but does still happen sometimes. That's easy to understand, though. It's only a year or two difference. Much easier than mistaking a 16 year old with a mustache for a 12 year old.
People say I look like I'm 20, I find that hilarious.

Top Bottom