• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Well the dexnav apparently lets you scan pokemon in the wild to see their abilities and see how good their IVs are so im gonna say yes.
Then I might as well wait for the next 2 or 3 games to make it even easier. Breeding competitive pokemon in Diamond and Black really burnt me out and wasted so much time.

Fuck, I just remembered I have homework for Lit. over the weekend. We usually don't, but from now on, as punishment for everyone in the class, except me, bombing the Macbeth quiz, we'll have homework every night. Also, we're going to have to take our own notes from now on. Our teacher used to give us the notes instead of us having to write them ourselves, but not anymore. Not like this is challenging or unreasonable, it was just nice being given notes and not having homework every night. About my classmates. While I do like them, and not to sound like an ass, but these people aren't that bright. We're reading the graphic novel version(blegh) of Macbeth to try and get them to pay attention, and gave us the notes that had literally all the answers on it, and they still bombed the quiz. It was just 10 piss easy multiple choice questions that if you just payed even an iota of attention to the book, you would've got. I mean, fuck, just try a little harder.

Xiraiya

Then I might as well wait for the next 2 or 3 games to make it even easier. Breeding competitive pokemon in Diamond and Black really burnt me out and wasted so much time.
The beauty of Pokesav letting you check that information easily (Really the only reason to use those programs, that and enabling event items)

Well I dunno why but Pokemon as of late all ways changes up its mechanics every game, like I dont think that EV thing thats in X an Y is in this game.

The beauty of Pokesav letting you check that information easily (Really the only reason to use those programs, that and enabling event items)
The next game will probably make it even easier.

Well I dunno why but Pokemon as of late all ways changes up its mechanics every game, like I dont think that EV thing thats in X an Y is in this game.
I read that it was still in, it would have been kinda stupid if they didn't bring it back. I would flip my shit if I had to go back to pen and paper and manually tally up the EVs of all my pokemon again.

The next game will probably make it even easier.

I read that it was still in, it would have been kinda stupid if they didn't bring it back. I would flip my shit if I had to go back to pen and paper and manually tally up the EVs of all my pokemon again.
I've been playing Pokemon games almost my entire life, and I still don't know what EVs are.

I've been playing Pokemon games almost my entire life, and I still don't know what EVs are.
Be glad that you dont, cherish it
8VX4VUr.gif

Nah, screw that this is all Woolie's fault and his hatred for good fighters!

He hasn't even done a single fisticuffs let alone ultimax since I started this bet.
See, you're just making excuses now. You done goofed, now live with that moe as shit avatar till next week when you lose the same bet again.

Skrams

I feel disgusting.

Miku is love. Miku is life.

I need to play more PDF2 to platinum it and I've said it before, but I really like Hello, Worker a little too much.

Also this 2 week special is getting me kind of hype if it's related to that facebook image they posted earlier.

See, you're just making excuses now. You done goofed, now live with that moe as shit avatar till next week when you lose the same bet again.

6 different. Its supposed to be 7, but idk if banana wants me to wear this one for two days or what.

Nothing wrong with that avatar.

You'll be praying for Miku if you ever lose a bet to me.

I still don't have a bet set for next week.

No need, you'll kill yourself in due time.

Why bother. I already found two grey hairs on my head today. I'm old as fuck ;_;

Top Bottom