• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Very well!

Let it be known that Carebear has taken a bet with the Old One..

The contract has been sealed.

Fine. One avatar for the week or 7 different ones?

I also can't promise I'll be on GAF the week after enough to keep changing avatars. This week was an exception because Spring Break, so if I get lazy/busy oh well.

Fine. One avatar for the week or 7 different ones?

I also can't promise I'll be on GAF the week after enough to keep changing avatars. This week was an exception because Spring Break, so if I get lazy/busy oh well.

That'll depend on how many avatars I can find for you, probably just one that is truly shameless.

One of those avatars. I might not post outside BestGAF that day. Its really bad

giphy.gif

360pages

What, really? That's... I don't know how I feel about that, it seems kind of silly.

It's only half, X/Y was a game very much built around the new EXP system like Black and white was. They actually want you to have a party of six pokemon unlike Gen 1-4 where having a team of 4 was actually a better idea.

Gen 5 had the best balance. But trying to play X/Y without the EXP share on is actually pretty hard.

Skrams

... How hard is that, because maybe I should do that.

It's not hard. It just requires grinding/getting a lot of diva points for all the accessories and play room stuff. You also need to beat Hard, but that's not too bad. I only need to grind as I already beat Hard back on day one.

Oh shit I looked at the f 2nd microtransactions.

Oh shit.

Oh shit, I want these Rin costumes halp

Just buy them all for 90 bucks or whatever. It's fine. At least I think that's what the Season Pass is priced at.

Xiraiya

Well you know when I think about it, I often found myself fast forwarding Pokemon games in any manner I could when grinding to overlevel and get through the game faster, so I think making leveling easier in general is probably fine.

360pages

Yeah, Black and White had a better system. Where lowerleveled pokemon gained more EXP while higher leveled pokemon gained less. This was so that having a balanced team was the main idea instead of having 1 or 2 OP pokemon and the rest be meat shields.

Gen 6 pretty much said fuck it, and just made everyone in the party gain EXP from doing anything. This also made it easier to catch up new members of the team faster.

Well you know when I think about it, I often found myself fast forwarding Pokemon games in any manner I could when grinding to overlevel and get through the game faster, so I think making leveling easier in general is probably fine.

There should be an auto battle mechanic in Pokemon. Just for grinding.

That scene in Dawn of the Dead is fucking terrifying. You know exactly what's going on and you're unable to do anything to stop it. Best scene in the movie aside from the hilarious opening in the apartment complex.

I wouldn't call anything in that movie terrifying, if a friend of mine got bit and he was going to turn I would think he would have enough self pride to either let me kill him or kill himself before it happened.

Top Bottom