• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Ayy.. just like me.

It's become a really bad problem.
It's fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine
Well go finish it then. Ippo's dumb.
gfGIszP.gif

I'll do em all eventually

demidar

The arm strength needed to hold someone even as small as Chiyo up with arms outstretched is really high. That always bothered me when I watched Nozaki-kun.

So I'm gonna be starting P3 FES tonight. First time playing the game, though I know stuff up to the first full moon due to playing a bit of P3P. Any advice?

Zenfalcia

So I'm gonna be starting P3 FES tonight. First time playing the game, though I know stuff up to the first full moon due to playing a bit of P3P. Any advice?
Don't waste days/afternoons/evenings doing nothing. You can go out and go to the arcade, cafe or karaoke before you go back to the dorms and study.
There's so many damn problems with it, but i'll fix it later when i care more.
I managed to drop a crowbar on my knee earlier.
Fucking hurts.
Sounds like loads of fun.

Zenfalcia

https://youtu.be/83v9YLS5oKY?t=7s

You should throw this on reddit and tumblr too.
I should, but I probably won't, because I don't care enough.

I can't stop fixing it.. There's so many things to fix.

edit: would it be better if the title said peter molyneux or Patrick bonivic or whatever his last name is or is it fine as it is?
Nice
I have given up on fixing my sleeping schedule so i am embracing it.
Hoping it will solve itself oneday.
Peace. cya later
Bai.

Zenfalcia

As a Spanish viewer of the Zaibatsu, I'm confused as how did they end up with a Torrente game.
I remember seeing footage if the game on X-play or reviews on the run or something years ago, a fan probably sent Matt footage of it or Matt's knowledge of weird/bad games is stronger than we all imagined.

Did you see if they were missing something in the
bathroom part?
I'm curious if that scene was actually supposed to be that long or if they were just fucking it up.

I remember seeing footage if the game on X-play or reviews on the run or something years ago, a fan probably sent Matt footage of it or Matt's knowledge of weird/bad games is stronger than we all imagined.

Did you see if they were missing something in the
bathroom part?
I'm curious if that scene was actually supposed to be that long or if they were just fucking it up.

They were missing something I bet.

Top Bottom