• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Alfebit

Banned
Does anyone have a spare ps plus trial code? Can't resub for a while because my bank is sending out a new card and my homies and I were looking to try heists.

Yo missus bull. I was waiting for Alfebit to show up but I'll post it anyways since you like Dota 2
Have Kuvira the Legion Commander

I'm here. That looks sick.

Got 2 CrunchyRoll 48 hour passes if anyone is interested.
quote to reveal.

[EMAIL="http://www.crunchyroll.com/guest_pass?code=VW9YHWX67GN"
http://www.crunchyroll.com/guest_pass?code=CF3R9CYYWJU][/EMAIL]

Really? I was able to do the tutorial heist before my sub ran out and it went fine.
Maybe the ps servers aren't shit teir then. It's been one issue after another. Not being able to start a lobby, failure to load the mission, and perma loading. And people keep disconnecting when we're almost done with the mission.

Alfebit

Banned
Maybe the ps servers aren't shit teir then. It's been one issue after another. Not being able to start a lobby, failure to load the mission, and perma loading. And people keep disconnecting when we're almost done with the mission.

Weird. I was just playing yesterday and it was working just fine.

Jman014

I'm here. That looks sick.

Yeah I really like Kuvira the Legion Commander, even WITH using a polearm as a weapon it's still cool. Zelda Williams is silly. I like her latest tweet about a Korra thing she saw that was from 4chan.

Speaking of which, Janet Varney will be one of the cohosts of the SXSW video game awards tonight at 7 pm so...maybe 1 and a half hours from now. The other co-host for the award show is Markiplier if you're into that sort of thing.

I hope it's better than the one we had in December.

Xiraiya

Hackers.jpg
Why is "Sex" on her nose?

Alfebit

Banned
Yeah I really like Kuvira the Legion Commander, even WITH using a polearm as a weapon it's still cool. Zelda Williams is silly. I like her latest tweet about a Korra thing she saw that was from 4chan.

Speaking of which, Janet Varney will be one of the cohosts of the SXSW video game awards tonight at 7 pm so...maybe 1 and a half hours from now. The other co-host for the award show is Markiplier if you're into that sort of thing.

I hope it's better than the one we had in December.

Yeah, I saw her tweet and the reply from Seychelle Gabriel was pretty funny.

SteveTR

I re-downloaded Mirror's Edge today. It still does the thing where if you Alt+Tab and then go back, the game crashes. Nice.

Jman014

Yeah, I saw her tweet and the reply from Seychelle Gabriel was pretty funny.

I decided to follow some of the voice actors from the show to see what they're up to now.

My Korra book 4 bluray and dvd came in so I'm testing to make sure they're working and I don't have to return them.

SteveTR

I could play some Hotline Miami 2 but I don't want to miss the start of the movie. Talk about first world problems.

Actually, no. I won't play Hotline Miami 2, because Hotline Miami 2 is horseshit.

Top Bottom