• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

jojo23_ze_R.jpg

mike0dude

I thought GMG dealt primarily in steam keys? Does it say specifically that it is not a steam key?

Why wouldn't it be?

Rockstar want you to use their own 3rd party DRM so you can't "Hack or pirate the game".
but for some reason they don't like to use steam for that so they do have a "steam version"
but for every other place you can buy it online you won't be able to link it to your steam account.
just check the page. says the only 3rd party DRM is rockstar social club

edit heres a gaf thread about it.

360pages

But better than the Gen 1 version since it multiplies EXP rather than dividing it. So the main pokemon still gains all of it and the rest of the team gains half.

Apparently so.

huh. That seems like an odd choice. I guess Rockstar wanted a bigger piece of the sales from GMG?
Rockstar want you to use their own 3rd party DRM so you can't "Hack or pirate the game".
but for some reason they don't like to use steam for that so they do have a "steam version"
but for every other place you can buy it online you won't be able to link it to your steam account.
just check the page. says the only 3rd party DRM is rockstar social club

Rockstar PC is going to Rockstar PC I guess. I hated having to deal with it in GTA4 so I didn't have any plans of picking up GTA5 anyway.

360pages

You know if OR and aS actually had a battle frontier it would have removed the need for any 3D pokemon Stadium like game. But nope, got to save that for DLC. (Chances are it will be an app that both X/Y and ORaS can use.

You know if OR and aS actually had a battle frontier it would have removed the need for any 3D pokemon Stadium like game. But nope, got to save that for DLC. (Chances are it will be an app that both X/Y and ORaS can use.

The Battle Maison is a Battle Frontier replacement. A poor one, but it serves the same purpose.

Top Bottom