• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Alfebit

Banned
Every step is excruciating pain. But I got Kamen Rider stuff. So, worth it.

(What have I done oh god.)

Noice.

I decided to follow some of the voice actors from the show to see what they're up to now.

My Korra book 4 bluray and dvd came in so I'm testing to make sure they're working and I don't have to return them.

I'll probably order the 4th one next month because I want to buy RE:REV2 and I need Bloodborne inside of my body.

mike0dude

uYrrsbf.jpg

I hate it. To me it doesn't even register on a it's so bad it's good level. Nic Cage is awful in just about everything he is in. It's so cliché as a John Woo film. It's AWFUL.

Shut up it's hype!

It's not Hard Boiled but it's campy enough to be enjoyed as an action film.

There's doves and shit!

Too bad she's not actually a yandere.

But it was good! What didn't you like about it?
It ended pretty good, but the whole subplot with the video game development thing just fell apart.The moral of the story was really depressing in that it doesn't matter how hard you worked, you need talent to get places.
I have made no fucking progress in this game today, in fact I'm even further behind than when I started.
That's how I felt when I played it. It will be worth it in the end!

Zenfalcia

I just got back a few hours ago.

On the bright side I got my media cabinet today, and got it put together and now I'm sporting a PS2, Wii, 360 filled shelf with some decorations.
Sounds good.
It ended pretty good, but the whole subplot with the video game development thing just fell apart.The moral of the story was really depressing in that it doesn't matter how hard you worked, you need talent to get places.

That's how I felt when I played it. It will be worth it in the end!
Basically, it's kinda true tho. It was an interesting sub-plot, but it really ended up
just progressing the romance main plot.

Basically, it's kinda true tho. It was an interesting sub-plot, but it really ended up
just progressing the romance main plot.
Yeah I guess that's the point of a
romance
anime, but I think the author could have handled that sub plot waaaay better with a better moral. Its fine tho.

Mashiro and/or Misaki should have been in Dengeki Bunko tho.

Zenfalcia

Yeah I guess that's the point of a
romance
anime, but I think the author could have handled that sub plot waaaay better with a better moral. Its fine tho.

Mashiro and/or Misaki should have been in Dengeki Bunko tho.
Yes, it is. I dunno, it does have a good moral since it's nothing sugar coated. I liked it the way it was.

I wish, but it won't happen, what moves will they even have?

360pages

Xenoverse has a lot of nice little touches to it. Like if you play as a Majin when Ginyu switches bodies with you and he'll complain that the body is too flabby to do the poses right.

Or Pan will question if you're Piccolo's kid if you play as a Namekian.

Yes, it is. I dunno, it does have a good moral since it's nothing sugar coated. I liked it the way it was.

I wish, but it won't happen, what moves will they even have?
Yeah... I guess so.
Maybe its just me with wanting more escapism

Misaki would attack with her animations and Mashiro with her clumsiness.

croten

Xenoverse has a lot of nice little touches to it. Like if you play as a Majin when Ginyu switches bodies with you and he'll complain that the body is too flabby to do the poses right.

On the flip side if you play as a woman they refer to you as male which is lazy.

Xiraiya

I noticed similar things as a Saiyan. Nappa, Raditz and Vegeta all comment on you being a fellow Saiyan, Nappa at one points says something like "I didn't think there were any other survivors besides us few." and when you beat him into the ground, he refers to you as a common class Saiyan and is baffled at how an elite could be beaten by the likes of you.

Vegeta as a Mentor talks about having especially high expectations of you since you're a Saiyan.

It's a pretty small thing but I really appreciate it as it gives you little bits of fleshing out your race.

360pages

On the flip side if you play as a woman they refer to you as male which is lazy.

Yeah, that might be a really weird translation thing, since I think the Japanese have more vague gender terms than us. Where we are limited to, they, their, them, ect.

Top Bottom