• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

croten

You didn't miss much.

It smelt like failure, shame, and Nico.
Aww man you guys had the shame party without me? I know how it is now that I'm not in the shame car anymore you guys don't want to hang out and shit!? Fine! Fuck you guys I'm going to start my own thread, with blackjack and hookers. In fact forget the thread and the blackjack.

Aww man you guys had the shame party without me? I know how it is now that I'm not in the shame car anymore you guys don't want to hang out and shit!? Fine! Fuck you guys I'm going to start my own thread, with blackjack and hookers. In fact forget the thread and the blackjack.

Hm, if you like Nico then you missed out.

If you're like me, you lurked until things calmed down.

Zenfalcia

You didn't miss much.

It smelt like failure, shame, and Nico.

-sips tea-
Indeed.
This is the only option.
It'll revolutionize gaming. -Patrick Molyneux
I did a thing.

Aw, I'd be willing to get hookers party with you.

3d72575d6ecb035370bedba0049d96a9.png

That Pat Molyneux thing is pretty great, which helps me deal with the crippling disappointment that my Pat as Dio pic didn't make it into the OP.

What are you guys' thoughts on this thread?: I Don't Believe that Video Game Streamers Deserve Any Compensation

I know some of you stream regularly, I'm interested to hear your thoughts.

People don't watch streams for the game (With the exception of games like LoL (ESports) and Fighting Games) They watch them for the commentary of the people who play them because it's entertaining. If the streamer can be entertaining enough to the point his viewers want to pay him or her then that's great.

I haven't seen any streamer force his or her viewers to pay to watch, anyone who does donate to them does it of their own free will.

So, I was just awoken by some prime, Grade A, next level stupid ass mother fucking stupid this morning. All because some mother fucker wanted to drop their mixtape in the middle of the fucking night.

In more accurate terms, microwave so poorly that your food catches on fire. HOW DO YOU DO THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE!?

Good morning.

Zenfalcia

It means double post, i edit the wrong post, and didn't change it due to laziness.
Blood for the indonesianbobGod.
Baby blood.
So, I was just awoken by some prime, Grade A, next level stupid ass mother fucking stupid this morning. All because some mother fucker wanted to drop their mixtape in the middle of the fucking night.

In more accurate terms, microwave so poorly that your food catches on fire. HOW DO YOU DO THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE!?

Good morning.
people suck at cooking.

Hey.

Good morning.

Wow, you live next to some next level fuck boys man.

Morning.

If his food caught fire, at least it won't happen again, at least until he gets a new microwave.
It means double post, i edit the wrong post, and didn't change it due to laziness.

Baby blood.

people suck at cooking.

Hey.

That's how you know it's fresh.

Good morning.

There was a girl in her dorm who microwaved a large mixing bowl of oreos, causing enough smoke and horrible smell that there was a serious thought of fire and several fire trucks showed up to the dorm. She did so because "she wanted to make oreo soup and thought that microwaving would melt the oreos."

There is no limit to the stupid of college kids, especially the shut in ones. There are still problems with people microwaving instant mac without putting water in.

Good morning.

My roommate burns popcorn all the time because he just forgets.
He left the oven on for six hours because he forgot he put cookies in there while me and my other roommate were out.

There was a girl in her dorm who microwaved a large mixing bowl of oreos, causing enough smoke and horrible smell that there was a serious thought of fire and several fire trucks showed up to the dorm. She did so because "she wanted to make oreo soup and thought that microwaving would melt the oreos."

There is no limit to the stupid of college kids. There are still problems with people microwaving instant mac without putting water in.

Never live at a dorm kids.

It'll steal your soul like BioFreaks.

If she wanted Oreo soup, just crush the Oreos and put them in a bowl of milk.

Dumb ass college kids..

Zenfalcia

Sucking at cooking doesn't whatever you microwave catches on fire. This is some Homer Simpson level of culinary ineptitude.
Some people are really dumb. Like mind numbingly dumb. So dumb that they use the microwave as a timer, but uses the cooking option and turns it on with nothing in it.

Fucking.

Now you guys made me remember this kid who went from room to room asking how to use a goddamn can opener for a can of spagettio's because he had never done so before.

There needs to be a public school class entitled "how now to be a dumbass and function as a regular member of society."

Fucking.

Now you guys made me remember this kid who went from room to room asking how to use a goddamn can opener for a can of spagettio's because he had never done so before.

There needs to be a public school class entitled "how now to be a dumbass and function as a regular member of society."

I remember having a kid in middle school who apparently had such an unhealthy diet that he had never eaten a god damn fresh orange before. He got one and just stared at it for about 10 minutes before giving up and going around the whole cafeteria asking how to eat this.

I felt some of my brain cells die that day.

Zenfalcia

There is no limit to the stupid of college kids, especially the shut in ones. There are still problems with people microwaving instant mac without putting water in.
What... I can see her logic.. it's horrible logic.
Fucking.

at least he asked, but at the same time, it's not that hard to try to use? How old was this kid?

"Melting Oreos"... I'm having a difficult time taking this statement in.

I am astounded by the lengths humanity goes to out stupid each other on the regular. It's like, I know I need to have low expectations, but I'm optimistic in my fellow man.
My roommate burns popcorn all the time because he just forgets.
He left the oven on for six hours because he forgot he put cookies in there while me and my other roommate were out.
Maybe someone needs to take his kitchen privileges away from him.
Some people are really dumb. Like mind numbingly dumb. So dumb that they use the microwave as a timer, but uses the cooking option and turns it on with nothing in it.
The human mind is certain a enigma. A stupid enigma, but a mysterious mystery nevertheless.

Top Bottom