• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

I think now I am officially done with this game. This level is having a laugh. Not only is getting killed of screen the leading cause of my deaths, but now you are taking away my visibility?

... I want to rage delete the game, but I want to beat this game.

Look up the final level on youtube

its a cool
drug trip

mike0dude

d18.jpg

Goddamn it I refuse to take this bait
To be fair, that was a pretty fucking important scene overall.

Didn't even mean it as bait, I was making a joke because it is funny all of us went to the Shinji scene immediately after reading what he said, instead of what he really meant.

Hey Shinji Arthur. It might be the WEEK OF WOOLIE. We'll know in about 3 and a half hours

A week full of green predator hype would be pretty cool in my book. Woolie deserves more love.

I also forget about timezones sometimes. My sunday will be over in 3,5 hours, but it's probably not so late in Montreal yet.

Ants

Probably.

Also it does not help that he handles a lot of things on the internet with hostility. And also providing
Gamergate
with a voice.

Also that time he gave Jim Sterling shit for supporting trans people.

Did you actually read the entire conversation? Because he makes it pretty clear that he thinks the way the article is written does not convey the message it wants to as effectively as it could. He never gives JS shit for supporting transgender people. Just that he feels the article was not particularly effective in doing so.

Okingjrr

So, I gave HM 2 another chance.

Got to the 20th scene.... this explains this level perfectly

Also, really bummed that the level with "le perv" has the most bullshit going on. Those pouncing enemies are such bullshit. They are literally jumping through walls and killed me.

Geez, fuck those pouncing enemies.
Actually, they glitch through the doors and teleport to get ya. Make sure to have the door in a position in which it's not in front of you.
THIS GAME! The music in the 20th scene conveyed how I was feeling really well.
The prison level is driving me crazy.
Yup, be patient.

Alright, i'm near Vegas' endgame. I've wiped out every major NCR and Legion npc, I assassinated Kimball and Caesar, united everyone under my guy's banner, and nuked the I-15 and Dry Wells. My guy's going to be taking shit over soon. I'm going to finish up some sidequests, and then i'll start No Gods No Masters.

Okingjrr

Hotline Miami makes time fly so fast.
21st scene, they do really start you off in the middle of the shitstorm in this one, fuck.
Welp, it's 11 pm, I'll come back to it tomorrow.

SteveTR

Hotline Miami makes time fly so fast.
21st scene, they do really start you off in the middle of the shitstorm in this one, fuck.
Welp, it's 11 pm, I'll come back to it tomorrow.

Yeah. I decided to give up on trying to beat the prison level, and return to it tomorrow.

I like the game a lot but it's just so hard.

Xiraiya

Some Real GAF from me (for once).

Beloved's family has offered to fly me over to America in the next few months to spend a month or two over there with her and her family and go on vacation with them and basically get to see the sights and hang out and all that stuff.
Then after that Beloved will be flying back to Australia with me since it'll be about when she planned to come over here anyway.

It's partly to put her dad at ease so she doesn't have to fly by herself and also so I can get to know her family and they can get to know me now before she goes, rather than years later whenever we went back to visit.

So that's pretty hype news, should be a good experience.

Some Real GAF from me (for once).

Beloved's family has offered to fly me over to America in the next few months to spend a month or two over there with her and her family and go on vacation with them and basically get to see the sights and hang out and all that stuff.
Then after that Beloved will be flying back to Australia with me since it'll be about when she planned to come over here anyway.

It's partly to put her dad at ease so she doesn't have to fly by herself and also so I can get to know her family and they can get to know me now before she goes rather than years later whenever we went back to visit.

So that's pretty hype news, should be a good experience.

That's awesome news! Going from prison to the land of the free sounds like a good trade. What part of America will you be in?

Top Bottom