• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

Jiraiya would be turning in his goddamn grave.

I still find it hilarious that the whole reason he left Konoha was because he was salty as shit about Sarutobi not letting him be the 4th Hokage, and Minato was already so over-powered that he knew he couldn't do jack shit about it.

To be fair, the Naruto series was always one where a ton of people did things for super petty reasons. Danzo was salt for not becoming the 3rd Hokage. Madara was salt for not becoming the first (What the second 2 was dirty though, but then again what Madara did right after showed the second was right)

I also love how in Part 1 the series tries to make us think Sasuke is some kind of Prodigy and awesome. Despite the fact that besides the end of Part 1, there was no point in time that Sasuke was stronger than Naruto.

sjay1994

Nowthisispodracing.png

I was a salty kid when they decided the transport vehicle in XD was a dinky little scooter instead of the edge mobile.

But it had scouters..

269373_1247787752214_full.jpg

Xiraiya

I also love how in Part 1 the series tries to make us think Sasuke is some kind of Prodigy and awesome. Despite the fact that besides the end of Part 1, there was no point in time that Sasuke was stronger than Naruto.

Sasuke was far more skilled for most of Part 1, stronger was impossible because Naruto had virtually infinite endurance anyway, which is what allowed him to even keep up with Sasuke.

360pages

Sasuke was far more skilled for most of Part 1, stronger was impossible because Naruto had virtually infinite endurance anyway, which is what allowed him to even keep up with Sasuke.

I think it was funny because the first off-screen fight they had ended with Sasuke tied up and Naruto pretending to be him. The next fight was Sasuke getting super butthurt that Naruto's skill was stronger than his.

The third and final fight was when they were at their most even.

Xiraiya

The best pokemon antagonist

The thing is, while I don't find it hard to believe XD etc. were better story games, the version games have an amazing format that will probably never be beaten in Pokemon.

So give me that kind of weird and crazyness in characters and story with Version style gameplay.

Thinking about it, one of the easiest choices in games to me is wether to trust the really weird person or the seemingly nice and noble person. Everytime i'm faced with that choice, I immediately pick the former everytime, and it hasn't failed me once. My reasoning is that the weird guy is made to seem like the obviously wrong choice, which usually makes them not in my experience, and the noble person is usually secretly evil and crazy. If their have been cases where this is wrong, I either haven't played it or don't remember it.

I wasn't either.
Chapel person was too obviously weird to be the wrong choice, and Ioesfka was too nice. Chapel person is actually completely genuine
Yeah, when
a seemingly normal person offers to pay you for a seemingly philanthopous task in a universe like BB, it sets off some alarms for me. I'll send that freaky dude eating those corpses her way, see how she likes that.
The best pokemon antagonist

MirorB.jpg

OOOOOOH YOU MIROR MOTHERFUCKER

Jman014

The production values of Wrestlmania are always off the charts. Its like the biggest produced sporting event of the year other than the Super Bowl.

Y'know I was bored one night watching Raw and I counted the number of junk food or fast food commercials they showed during the whole 3 hour show.

I lost count around 150.

Shit do you remember the name of the black guy wrestler that was blonde?

Xiraiya

Thinking about it, one of the easiest choices in games to me is wether to trust the really weird person or the seemingly nice and noble person. Everytime i'm faced with that choice, I immediately pick the former everytime, and it hasn't failed me once. My reasoning is that the weird guy is made to seem like the obviously wrong choice, which usually makes them not in my experience, and the noble person is usually secretly evil and crazy. If their have been cases where this is wrong, I either haven't played it or don't remember it.

I had that same situation on a previous forum, where there was a "nice" guy people thought was super cool but he was actually the worst kind of manipulative piece of shit who straight up unashamedly thought of people as things to be used and would say as much to close friends off forum (This is some anime sounding nonsense) so he gave the worst vibes from the get go.

But since I didn't go out of my way to impress people or be liked by them on purpose, we ended up with opposite reputations of him being extremely cool and trustworthy and me being unapproachable and probably would betray you since no one knew what kind of motives I ever had for being there.

Eventually it was dealt with

Yeah, when
a seemingly normal person offers to pay you for a seemingly philanthopous task in a universe like BB, it sets off some alarms for me. I'll send that freaky dude eating those corpses her way, see how she likes that.

OOOOOOH YOU MIROR MOTHERFUCKER
Everyone sent there gets turned into a monster that you'll fight if you go there. I checked it out online after I found and killed. He'll just get turned into another monster you'll have to fight.

Everyone sent there gets turned into a monster that you'll fight if you go there. I checked it out online after I found and killed. He'll just get turned into another monster you'll have to fight.

Good.
If I could send Lautrec to be experimented on I'd do that too.

sjay1994

The thing is, while I don't find it hard to believe XD etc. were better story games, the version games have an amazing format that will probably never be beaten in Pokemon.

So give me that kind of weird and crazyness in characters and story with Version style gameplay.

I think thats why I like these gamecube games more. The worlds and characters were really cool, and they introduced some cool new mechanics.

I've been fatigued of being a 10 year old with a negligent parent, beat the gym leaders, stop criminal organization, become champion of the version games post 3rd gen.

Hell, the 3rd gen is my favorite version games and I didn't pick up omega ruby or sapphire because I am just tired of the format.

I think thats why I like these gamecube games more. The worlds and characters were really cool, and they introduced some cool new mechanics.

I've been fatigued of being a 10 year old with a negligent parent, beat the gym leaders, stop criminal organization, become champion of the version games post 3rd gen.

Hell, the 3rd gen is my favorite version games and I didn't pick up omega ruby or sapphire because I am just tired of the format.

The Gen 3 remakes have so much ship-baiting that it's absurd.

sjay1994

Every time some one tells me about one piece, I just respond with this

"There once was pirate named Gold Roger, whowas the King of the Pirates.
He had fame, power and wealth beyond your wildest dreams.
Before they hung him from the gallows, these were the last words he said.
"My tresure's up for the taking, but you'll have to find it first. I left everything I own in One Piece.
Ever since, pirates from around set out in search of One Piece, the tresure that will make their dreams come true."
Yo!
Ya-yo Ya yo!
Dreamin', don't give it up Luffy.
Dreamin', don't give it up Zolo.
Dreamin', don't give it up Nami!
Dreamin', don't gi-give it up give it up give it up give it up give it-no!
Here's how the story goes we find out, about a treasure in the Grand Line there's no doubt.
The pirates whose eyes on it he'll sing "I'm the King of the Pirates, I'm goin' to be King!"
Ya-yo Ya-yo Ya-yo, uh-oh.
His name is Luffy (that's Monkey D. Luffy)
Goin' to be king of the pirates.
He's made of rubber (How did that happen)
Yo-ho-ho, he took a bite of gum-gum
Ya-yo Ya yo
His name Zolo, he's like a samarai.
And a l.a.d.y, Nami's not shy.
Usopps doing that moksman,Sangis cooking,Choppers doctoring
Ya-yo Ya-yo Ya-yo, uh-oh
Set sail for One Piece, it's the name of the treasure
In the Grand Line.
Ya-yo, Ya-yo set sail for One Piece!

This is all I need to know

Hey I'm bored and going to play a thing for a while before I do homework. If you wanna watch me suck quote for the link. It's the super old ass demo of Cavern Kings.

EDIT: Wow I did not mean for this to be at the top of the page I'm sorry

It's an average stripper outfit laced with bad mecha shit. They need to double up on one or the other. Combining them like this doesn't work.

It's bottom heavy as all hell, that shade of red looks awful with black, it's got little flowers on the fronts of her hips, she's got a suit collar for no reason at all, bad dumb mech shit on the bottom, shitty fanservice on top, and to top it all off, high heels.

croten

Hey I'm bored and going to play a thing for a while before I do homework. If you wanna watch me suck quote for the link. It's the super old ass demo of Cavern Kings.

EDIT: Wow I did not mean for this to be at the top of the page I'm sorry

50PPP people sicken me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom