• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES! YES! YES!

Up next is mr mydickisontheinternet Seth Rollins vs Randy Orton.

He's always wet and ready to go whenever he comes out.

He's probably going to lose and cash in later on after Reigns beats Lesnar.
Dude, everybody loves Daniel Bryan. I was just answering in the affirmative in a manner which ironically reflected Daniel's bad treatment by the company, i.e. his YES! gimmick being stolen by everyone.
I actually don't like his character..it's not really a character he just says yes or no.

His indie stuff was great though.

Numb

So I went to church today, and when people pray over people they look like theyre giving the Nazi Solute, so all i could think of is German science.

tumblr_moaz47bArZ1su80w3o1_500.gif

Jman014

He's probably going to lose and cash in later on after Reigns beats Lesnar.

I actually don't like his character..it's not really a character he just says yes or no.

His indie stuff was great though.

Seth has some sort of tattoo on his back and I can't figure out what it is. I know he has had it for awhile now. I think they're chinese characters.

Is there anyone else left from NHL-GAF?

How expensive is it to play hockey?
Pads are expensive, skates are expensive. Rink time and league fees can add up but I would assume you would be splitting that with a team or something.
The post game drinking can add up as well.
I say this every time the topic comes up, but DarkGAF + 100PPP + Live Thread = GOAT
And every time the topic comes up I agree with you.

Jman014

Well maybe he shouldn't of cheated on his girlfriend or some shit..I forgot what happened exactly.

Eh I thought I understood what happened. Someone posted a nude photo of an NXT Diva on one of his social media accounts then on one of his fiance's social media things someone posted a nude photo of him. The wording made it sound like his and his fiance's accounts were hacked but I don't know for sure.

Eh I thought I understood what happened. Someone posted a nude photo of an NXT Diva on one of his social media accounts then on one of his fiance's social media things someone posted a nude photo of him. The wording made it sound like his and his fiance's accounts were hacked but I don't know for sure.

Oh <.< well..I'm gonna go look for something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom