• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's bottom heavy as all hell, that shade of red looks awful with black, it's got little flowers on the fronts of her hips, she's got a suit collar for no reason at all, bad dumb mech shit on the bottom, shitty fanservice on top, and to top it all off, high heels.
Just chopping the asymmetrical wings off would make it a normal stripper outfit.

By the way, if you haven't been following RAW and Smackdown lately, R Truth, who is in the Intercontinental Championship ladder match, hates heights and ladders, so obviously he can't win the title.

Oh man the worlds largest love machine or some shit. OH WRESTLING

No one expects Big Daddy V.

And (trigger warning) from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, there's Twist. She's introduced as Apple Bloom's friend, but they never interact again after her first episode, and I think Twist only ever has one more line.

I love this post so goddamn much
Cause they're right! They're so right!

You'll take the girth and you'll like it.

EyOSIf2.png

Oh ok! Thank you!

Who do you think is going to win this match? Probably Dean Ambrose, Dolph Zigger or Daniel Bryan

I wouldn't know since I'm not watching it, but since Dean is getting a push I'll say him. I doubt they would stick Bryan with the "We don't know what to do with you" Championship.

Jman014

I wouldn't know since I'm not watching it, but since Dean is getting a push I'll say him. I doubt they would stick Bryan with the "We don't know what to do with you" Championship.

Well
Daniel Bryan just won.
The stealing of the title by everyone was funny, tho.

How's wrestling been lately? I watched it a lot since I was young, dropped off around 2011 or 2012, started watching it regularly again in 2014, then lost tv.

100ppp doesn't make me feel overwhelmed with pages of backlog after I wake up. Would rather wake up seeing 3 pages of backlog to read rather than 6. It's probably just a placebo.

Jman014

It was rad. That's all I know.
Stardust needs a supervillian storyline where he's like the Emperor of the 5th Dimension.
How's wrestling been lately? I watched it a lot since I was young, dropped off around 2011 or 2012, started watching it regularly again in 2014, then lost tv.

WWE is enjoyable to me but not for alot of other people. There are other, better wrestling shows out there, tho.

NXT and Lucha Underground have been fucking awesome. It's one of the best times to be a wrestling fan in years. Not necessarily of WWE's main product, though. A whole lot of nothing.

Jman014

I just want a good match more than anything. It'd suck if it disappointed because the build up for this match was way better than Cena vs Rusev or Bork vs Reigns.

Your face if WWE screws you over
image.php

sry
Dude, everybody loves Daniel Bryan. I was just answering in the affirmative in a manner which ironically reflected Daniel's bad treatment by the company, i.e. his YES! gimmick being stolen by everyone.
I like him about as much as every other wrestler atm

So I went to church today, and when people pray over people they look like theyre giving the Nazi Solute, so all i could think of is German science.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom