• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I have more interest in Bolt's generation than Naruto's. Though that might be because even though Naruto's generation had an interesting set up. Part 2 shot it.

It would be interesting to so no Demon Fox Ex machenia to save the day and seeing Bolt and...Salad...(Such an awful name) have to do to get out of situations.

Who cares because they didn't inherit the coolest Naruto power, the Byakugan, even though they should have cause Hinata's their mom and she has the best Byakugan of everybody.

360pages

It looks like Hinata's little sister is going to be playable in the new Storm game. Which is funny considering before the Time Skip it was shown that she was just as shy as Hinata and almost regretful that she was stepping over Hinata to be the family head.

(You later find out that the reason why Hinata lost the match with her little sister is because she was hesitant to fucking punch said little sister in the face giving her an opening)

sjay1994

My dreams are filled with this:

yog_sothoth_by_stephensomers-d6vq3w5.jpg

and stuff like HR Giger's paintings, none of which are SFW to post here and I don't want to get banned. Sometimes I wake up screaming, but most of the time I am sweaty and shaken mess of a man who dreams of eldritch horrors, the dreams get longer every time.

Your dreams are fucking metal.

Mine usually get me killed, and then I wake up.

Xiraiya

Back then, you could argue Kishi probably had different ideas on how the 3 characters were going to develop.

Honestly, Sakura's super Strength now seems super moot, since even if she is stronger than Naruto and Sasuke in terms of pure physical power. It doesn't really matter since the amount of people and objects that can survive a blow from any of them is in the single digits. Combined the fact that she is awful at everything else compared to the two it seemed she should have been a genjutsu type.

I'm more interested in Salad than Bolt, since there is no reason for her to be sidelined considering she is pretty much apart of the strongest clan ever.
The issue is, she is insanely strong, but it's like what is the point of her having the strength of a god if everyone can just sidestep her, that was basically what Kakashi told her after the timeskip when he avoided every single one of her hits, and that guy has like no health whatsoever.

Skill wise, Sakura was probably more capable than both of them, but she didn't have their benefits/techniques so what could she really do other than be really good at cutting and punching things and healing people.

I still haven't beaten
The Shadows of Yharnam
, but I did find something else. For those who don't know whether to send people to the clinic or chapel, fuck, spoiler tags didn't work, fuck. I'll fix it.

360pages

The issue is, she is insanely strong, but it's like what is the point of her having the strength of a god if everyone can just sidestep her.

Skill wise, Sakura was probably more capable than both of them, but she didn't have their powers so what could she really do other than be really good at cutting and punching things and healing people.

My problem with Sakura is that she is just a clone of Tsunade. Compare Kabuto, Sasuke and Naruto who all trained under the Saniin as well. Sakura Barely surpassed Tsunade. While Kabuto not only took Orchimaru's skills and perfected almost all of them. But he is easily in the top 10 characters from not only learning from his teacher but applying it in more ways.

Kabuto the chumpmaster somehow feels more like a student while Sakura feels more like a copy and paste. I Wish Sakura was more unique in that sense.

Xiraiya

My problem with Sakura is that she is just a clone of Tsunade. Compare Kabuto, Sasuke and Naruto who all trained under the Saniin as well. Sakura Barely surpassed Tsunade. While Kabuto not only took Orchimaru's skills and perfected almost all of them. But he is easily in the top 10 characters from not only learning from his teacher but applying it in more ways.

Kabuto the chumpmaster somehow feels more like a student while Sakura feels more like a copy and paste. I Wish Sakura was more unique in that sense.
Kishi just needed to make her into basically Jotaro I think, he gets by with punches in amazing ways.

Numb

Rustlemainia will be some dumb fun.

When is the Matt solo Human Revolution LP?
No more heroes was fun and really informative and i want to hear all his thoughts and opinions in HR. Helps that i also love that game.

Okay, hopefully spoiler tags don't take a shit this time. In regards to clinic or chapel in Bloodborne,
Ioesfka is an asshole who's experimenting on survivors and turning them into monsters. I had to fight and kill her

Rustlemainia will be some dumb fun.

No more heroes was fun and really informative and i want to hear all his thoughts and opinions in HR. Helps that i also love that game.

Rustlemania was some of my favorite stuff from SBF's just because I owned a lot of the games they played at some point in my life and a lot of them were just as shitty as I remember.

I don't know if he has as much interest or positive feelings towards it as NMH. He loves NMH, he said it's his favorite new IP last gen.

360pages

Kishi just needed to make her into basically Jotaro I think, he gets by with punches in amazing ways.

Maybe, wished they did more with her. Since I with the other students they blew their teachers out of the water. (Sasuke, Naruto and Kabuto,) While Sakura felt so eh...

Okay, hopefully spoiler tags don't take a shit this time. In regards to clinic or chapel in Bloodborne,
Ioesfka is an asshole who's experimenting on survivors and turning them into monsters. I had to fight and kill her

SO INCREDIBLY NOT SHOCKED

I enjoyed this game more than people tell me I was supposed to.

Colesseum and XD are better than any of the version games IMO

Started reading and was like "hell yeah, those games are a lot of fun" and by the time I was done reading I was vomiting all over and I hated you

360pages

I enjoyed this game more than people tell me I was supposed to.

Colesseum and XD are better than any of the version games IMO

Interesting premises, poor execution. Doesn't help they were nothing like what people expected from a full 3D pokemon game.

Xiraiya

Maybe, wished they did more with her. Since I with the other students they blew their teachers out of the water. (Sasuke, Naruto and Kabuto,) While Sakura felt so eh...

I feel like Orochimaru was just as disappointing, I was hoping that he would be the bastard who snuck in at the last second for a final massive troll.

I was hoping he would wait for Madara to fully revive and then Hijack his body since he was a way cooler Sasuke.

360pages

I feel like Orochimaru was just as disappointing, I was hoping that he would be the bastard who snuck in at the last second for a final massive troll.

I was hoping he would wait for Madara to fully revive and then Hijack his body since he was a way cooler Sasuke.

No, Oro became a good guy and everyone forgave him... (It's amazing some of the stuff people get away with at the end. Like Oro was a legit complete monster that experimented on children, killed a ton of people and all it took was him saying sorry to Sasuke and Tsunade for him to be forgiven apparently)

Numb

I don't know if he has as much interest or positive feelings towards it as NMH. He loves NMH, he said it's his favorite new IP last gen.

Even a one off would be cool. He tested it for an entire year and said it was one of the better games he tested in the podcast. He must know so much about it that we never knew.

SO INCREDIBLY NOT SHOCKED

Started reading and was like "hell yeah, those games are a lot of fun" and by the time I was done reading I was vomiting all over and I hated you
I wasn't either.
Chapel person was too obviously weird to be the wrong choice, and Ioesfka was too nice. Chapel person is actually completely genuine

Xiraiya

No, Oro became a good guy and everyone forgave him... (It's amazing some of the stuff people get away with at the end. Like Oro was a legit complete monster that experimented on children, killed a ton of people and all it took was him saying sorry to Sasuke and Tsunade for him to be forgiven apparently)

Jiraiya would be turning in his goddamn grave.

I still find it hilarious that the whole reason he left Konoha was because he was salty as shit about Sarutobi not letting him be the 4th Hokage, and Minato was already so over-powered that he knew he couldn't do jack shit about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom