• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please.
IppoXVolg is the only thing that matters

Speaking of Ippo waifus

00a95396-s.png

Jman014

When the fuck did HHH turn into Terminator?

When he was rising out of the ground with other Terminators around him before his match with Sting
"Look how badass I am, you guys! I brought the Skullmageddon shit back but it's even cooler this time! Plus this technically counts as cross-promotion with Terminator Genisys, so that's cool too!"

Lel it's so dumb I love it. When he first came out of the ground I was thinking about how dumb he looked

When he was rising out of the ground with other Terminators around him before his match with Sting

Lel it's so dumb I love it. When he first came out of the ground I was thinking about how dumb he looked

That looks fucking dumb though, I miss his bad ass Shao Khan one.

Xiraiya

I always thought HHH reminded me of Liquid Ocelot, something about the nose and hair make me think of him pulling this crazy futuristic patriot shit in wrestling like 15-20 years from now.
Or Maybe MGS4's brand of Villainry was wrestling tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom