• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this on my Hummingbird feed.

11081252_1415119535469820_7805928370456739147_n.jpg

Miura pls ;_;

Idolm@ster/Beserk crossover when?

You know what would be the sickest shit, if they fused both, Dark Souls but with Cybernectic parts and Robots!
finding anciant Beam sabers and laser canons to fight crazy rusted robots and cyborgs.
Stamina meter works similarly like the boost in old Armored Core, so it wouldn't be that much of a stretch.

Though I guess the tough part would be whether it would then be a mecha game mechanically or just a game with a mecha aesthetic.

Izanami
from P4 doesn't even compare to how much of a villain the final boss of EP is. I guess that makes sense that
they would remix it
don't spoil yourself on the music!
Big fat P4 spoilers:
Oh sure, and
it's the Adachi dungeon, where the name changes to Magatsu Mandala
, not the
Izanami one.
I read a comment saying that and had to confirm it. It's super cool.
It's not really a remix. It uses parts of the song.
Yeah. Remix isn't the right word.

Okingjrr

So my teacher pushed back the due date of my group project that was due tomorrow. Now, I can put off feeling guilty for not caring about it for another week!
Time for video games!

Anung

Un Rama
In the YT comments. "you have probably already fucked up" hahaha.

That intro, wont be able to watch properly until later but I'm super excited. I'm so fucking happy they went with Woolie instead of Matt.

360pages

Having too many face options can be annoying. I want enough options to make it personalize but not too many. I like Xenoverse create a character the most since there are plenty of options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom